For those who are dreaming of planning an unforgettable Las Vegas gazebo wedding, but not positive where to begin, we’re here to show you how to make it happen! The good news is that you’re on the right path because incorporating a gazebo into your wedding plans is a beautiful and time-honored tradition that certainly adds romance and elegance to your once-in-a-lifetime ceremony, and this is especially true when your backdrop is a sparkling lake. Always & Forever has several enchanting ceremony gazebos that can bring your dream wedding to life. With that in mind, let’s dive into all the exciting details so you can be on your way to marrying the one you love!
Planning Your Las Vegas Gazebo Wedding
If your heart is really set on having a romantic ceremony that takes place under a gazebo, we realize it may be a little confusing when it comes to planning this type of wedding. However, Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions ceremony venues are actually set up with gorgeous gazebos that are truly romantic, and so this makes it pretty simple to plan the ceremony you have in mind. Our gazebos sit in beautiful gardens and have a tranquil lake as a backdrop. This, and more, actually enables us to say with confidence that we have the best wedding gazebos in the Las Vegas area, and we know you’ll love them just like others who have tied the knot at our wedding venue. You’re most likely excited to learn more about this, so let’s read on to provide you with the needed information to get your wedding day plans on their way.
Outdoor Ceremony Spaces with Gorgeous Gazebos
You should begin your planning by deciding which outdoor ceremony space is right for you and your needs, and you’ll want to go over our Guide to Outdoor Wedding Venues in Las Vegas for some additional tips. Always & Forever has three lakeside ceremony gazebos that are breathtaking, as well as one gazebo that rests in front of a 6-foot cascading waterfall. To be able to decide upon a gazebo ceremony location, you’ll want to determine if you should book a ceremony only or all inclusive wedding package – below you’ll find our fabulous options for both:
Ceremony Only Options
For those who desire a Las Vegas gazebo wedding and are in need of a ceremony only package, we have two popular locations for you to choose from – Heritage Garden and our Lakeview Chapel. All our ceremony only packages come with everything that’s needed to have the perfect wedding day, from the chairs, to the wedding music, as well as the photographer. And our wedding coordinator will ensure everything goes as planned! Now, let’s review these spaces that are located at our Las Vegas full-service wedding venue so you can get an idea for yourself which one is best for you and your future spouse.
Heritage Garden — Ivy-Covered Gazebo for a Romantic Setting
This wedding space features a lovely Las Vegas ceremony gazebo that sits on the edge of Lake Jaqueline, and sports a charming stone bridge over the water set in the background. The ivy-entwined gazebo is where it all happens, where you and your spouse-to-be will stand and commit your life to one another. You’ll also be surrounded by lush greenery such as swaying willow trees, plants and flowers. Just as romantic as the gazebo itself, is the cascading arched walkway that the bride will make her grand entrance from. The archways, as well as the wedding gazebo can be decorated with flowers, string lights, or other items to create a romantic look. You can see just how amazing this ceremony space is by heading over to our Heritage Garden Image Gallery.
Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Gazebo Wedding Packages
- Marina Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Laguna Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (up to 30 guests)
- Aqua Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (up to 50 guests)
- Harbor Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (up to 100 guests)
Lakeview Chapel – Outdoor Gazebo with Indoor Guest Seating Options
Our Lakeview Chapel is truly unique in that it offers a lakefront wedding gazebo surrounded by beautiful greenery, but also offers indoor seating options for your ceremony guests. This can provide you with the best of both worlds because you can have the traditional Las Vegas chapel wedding you have always dreamed of, which will allow you to walk down the aisle of our indoor chapel, all while saying your vows under a gazebo just outside the chapel doors. And this all takes place as your guests sit indoors just steps away from the wedding altar, as they enjoy tranquil lake breezes and amazing scenery!
While inside the chapel, your guests will have a clear view of the lake and garden because it features large floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Your ceremony guests will also be impressed by the romantic chandelier lighting and modern decor. Lakeview Chapel offers an arched ivy-covered gazebo that will provide you with stunning wedding photos that will beautifully capture your big day.
Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Gazebo Wedding Packages
- Hope Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (up to 10 guests)
- Wish Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (up to 30 guests)
- Dream Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (up to 50 guests)
- Imagine Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (up to 100 guests)
Always & Forever knows that a ceremony only option is preferred by some couples, and if this sounds like you, we suggest diving into our post on Ideas for Planning a Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony, or head over to our Ceremony Information page for helpful details.
All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Options
Now, for those happy couples out there who would like every aspect of their wedding day taken care of, and who would like to have a romantic Las Vegas gazebo wedding, we have all inclusive packages that include a ceremony space complete with a gazebo, as well as an elegant banquet hall. Our all inclusive packages will allow you and your guests to enjoy not only a perfect ceremony location but also a reception dance floor, built-in bar, an impressive meal, and all the essentials you would need for a perfect celebration. This includes our popular Heritage Garden, Grand Garden, and Swan Garden locations, as well as the beautiful Waterfall Garden. Below, we will take a moment to look at each of these elegant wedding spaces.
Grand Garden – A Fairy Tale Gazebo within a Garden Courtyard
If you’re searching for a truly special space, then you’ll be interested in this outstanding Las Vegas gazebo wedding location. It sits in a breathtaking garden courtyard that boasts impressive statues, swaying willow trees, and flowers. The stone walkway is beautiful and often covered in flower petals. It leads you to an elegant wedding gazebo that’s covered in lovely greenery, typically adorned with flowers, and sits right on the lake’s edge – we don’t think you could ask for a setting that is more romantic than this. Visit our Grand Garden Image Gallery to take a look at this gazebo, and be prepared to fall in love with it! When booking a Grand Garden all inclusive gazebo wedding package at Always & Forever, you will have access to the Grand Atrium, an elegant reception area where you’ll celebrate your marriage.
Grand Garden All Inclusive Gazebo Wedding Packages
- Bronze Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 30 guests)
- Silver Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 50 guests)
- Gold Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 75 guests)
- Platinum Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 100 guests)
Swan Garden – A Truly Romantic Lakeside Wedding Gazebo
Our largest wedding gazebo sits within Swan Garden and is the essence of romance. It’s a round dome gazebo that actually sits over the lake and is entwined with ivy and often decorated with flowers, and this all makes for a picture-perfect setting. In addition to this, Swan Garden is filled with beautiful garden elements and boasts a peaceful lake as its backdrop. You can easily see just how romantic this gazebo wedding location really is by taking a glance at our Swan Garden Image Gallery. After you say your “I DOS” and you’re officially married, you’ll simply walk over to the Swan Banquet Room for dinner and dancing in honor of your marriage.
Swan Garden All Inclusive Gazebo Wedding Packages
- Bronze Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Silver Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Gold Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 75 guests)
- Platinum Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 100 guests)
Waterfall Garden – Complete with a Gazebo Near a Cascading Waterfall
We also offer a unique wedding gazebo setting where you and your loved one will exchange vows next to a stunning waterfall. This arched ivy-entwined ceremony gazebo rests right next to the waterfall and both are within a romantic garden setting. Waterfall Garden is perfect for small wedding ceremonies of 0-50, which allows for a wonderfully intimate setting. You can view this popular gazebo ceremony site by viewing our Waterfall Garden Image Gallery. Once the ceremony is completed, you can mingle with your guests in the Waterfall Garden Royal Banquet Room which is just steps away from the altar.
Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Gazebo Wedding Packages
- Shimmer Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 20 guests)
- Splendor Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 30 guests)
- Cascade Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 50 guests)
Heritage Garden – All Inclusive & Ceremony Only Packages
As mentioned above, Heritage Garden can be booked for ceremony only gazebo weddings, but it’s also available for all inclusive ceremonies and receptions. When booking a Heritage Garden all inclusive wedding gazebo package, you will marry under a charming ceremony gazebo, and then celebrate your marriage in the beautiful Swan Banquet Room that offers an elegant design, a dance floor, built-in bar, attractive glass solarium with romantic twinkle lights and a vintage chandelier, and offers spectacular lake and garden views. Take a moment to view the all inclusive gazebo packages below for a full overview:
Heritage Garden All Inclusive Gazebo Wedding Packages
- Bronze Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 30 guests)
- Silver Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 50 guests)
- Gold Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 75 guests)
- Platinum Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (up to 100 guests)
If you’re not sure which type of Las Vegas gazebo wedding package you should book; ceremony only or all inclusive, then head over to our main wedding packages page for some inspiration. And for those couples who are on a budget and think they can’t afford an all inclusive wedding, we have fabulous wedding specials that will enable you to have an affordable wedding day.
Always & Forever Commonly Asked Questions
Those who have booked a gazebo package here at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions typically had a few questions, and we are presenting the most commonly asked for your reference. If you have questions of your own, please feel free to contact our Las Vegas wedding venue; our ceremony and reception consultants would be happy to help you in any way possible.
Can you use a Las Vegas wedding gazebo for an evening sunset ceremony?
Some couples are under the impression that once the sun goes down, weddings would be required to take place indoors. But here at Always & Forever, we believe that when the sun sets, the real magic happens and the romantic possibilities are endless, especially when you are having a gazebo ceremony. So, absolutely! You can have a sunset wedding or evening ceremony while using a gazebo. Always & Forever is actually set up to create weddings that take place during or after sunset, and here are a few of the benefits:
- Gazebo ceremonies are truly romantic in themselves, but when the wedding takes place at sunset, the romance is taken to a whole new level. And this applies to evening ceremonies as well because the gazebo can be magical when illumination is added with string lighting.
- Las Vegas sunset gazebo weddings provide sensational wedding photography opportunities due to the amazing display of colors the sun creates.
- In addition to the romance of it all, a wedding that takes place in the evening can give you and your guests more time to prepare before the ceremony starts.
Can I customize my ceremony gazebo to match my wedding colors or theme?
Yes, and we encourage it! Your Las Vegas gazebo can be decorated with flowers and ribbons, and other items that match your wedding colors. It’s a way to personalize your wedding space as well as add a romantic atmosphere to it all. Take a look at these fantastic ideas that can make the gazebo your own on your big day.
- Add colored sashes to the sides of the gazebo for an elegant look.
- Place potted plants or flowers that make for sensational photography elements.
- For evening weddings, use string lighting, lanterns, or flameless candles around the edges of the gazebo.
- Some even add sheer or silky drapes to their Las Vegas wedding gazebo for a touch of romance.
- Use theme-specific items such as pine cones for a rustic look or sea shells for a beach theme.
- Silver balloons are sometimes incorporated into gazebo weddings for an elegant, yet festive feel.
Resources for Large or Small Gazebo Weddings Near the Vegas Strip
Whether you’re planning a small intimate Las Vegas wedding, or a large to medium-sized gazebo ceremony, we have plenty of resources to help you along the way. This would include information on wedding cakes, and wedding photographers, as well as details on obtaining your marriage license. You’ll also want to see our Bridal Hair & Makeup page, and make sure not to miss our main Wedding Venue Packages page. Below you will find even more resources that can give you some insight and tips on putting your wedding day together:
- Are you planning a Las Vegas gazebo wedding for two? If so, then you’ll want to read this post!
- Be sure to prepare for your maid of honor speech before the big day arrives.
- See what the advantages and disadvantages are of having an open bar at your Las Vegas wedding reception.
- Will you have a DJ or live music? If you’re not sure, then find out which is best in this post.
- Looking for some time-tested wedding traditions for your gazebo ceremony? You’ll find them here.
- Read more to find out how to carefully choose your bridesmaids for your big day.
- If you’re planning a wedding reception near the Vegas Strip, then dive into these must-haves!
- Are you not sure who pays for what for your Las Vegas ceremony and reception? Don’t worry, we can help.
- Those who want to find out how to file for your marriage license, visit this page.
- Learn what you need to know about wedding flowers for your gazebo by diving into this post.
- Are you boasting a bridal updo for your Las Vegas gazebo wedding? If so, then be sure to see these hairstyle ideas first.
- Don’t forget about wedding day transportation; there are plenty of options near downtown Vegas.
Make Your Fairy Tale Ceremony Come True with an Affordable Las Vegas Gazebo Wedding!
Our premier full-service wedding venue has been assisting couples in planning their romantic Las Vegas gazebo weddings for many years now. Because of this, we have the resources and the experience to make your dream come true wedding day a reality. No matter which gazebo ceremony location you’re interested in, our venue can get you set up with the right package as well as provide you with a helpful wedding coordinator. We are here to take care of the details of your all inclusive or ceremony only gazebo wedding. So with that in mind, we encourage you to contact Always & Forever if you have any questions or would just like to reserve your special date!