Many couples who decide to get married in the wedding capital of the world have no idea that it’s possible to have a romantic Las Vegas lake wedding in this area. Here at Always & Forever, we have everything that’s needed for you to make this possible, including prime lakefront property that showcases beautiful ceremony sites, gorgeous gardens, and more. In addition to this, you can plan an all inclusive lake ceremony and reception, as well as a ceremony only affair with tranquil lake breezes. If you’re interested in having a lakeside wedding, then continue reading for all the fabulous details on your options and how to make it all happen.
Las Vegas Lake Wedding Packages That Boast Exceptional Inclusions
It’s not enough to have your wedding take place at the edge of the most gorgeous lake in Las Vegas; you also need all the must-have inclusions that make a wedding day complete! Knowing this, we have designed our all inclusive and ceremony only packages so that you have everything that’s needed to plan a wedding day that will create wonderful memories that you can cherish forever.
From the ceremony music to the wedding flowers, Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions will make sure it all comes together. Additionally, our wedding coordinators are here to help you every step of the way when it comes to planning your Las Vegas wedding ceremony, as well as your reception. Below we list out inclusions that come with our Las Vegas Lake wedding venue packages. Read through them, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to book a particular package.
Inclusions for Our Lakeside Ceremony Only Packages:
Our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue goes all out when it comes to the inclusions that come with our ceremony only lake wedding packages. Why is this the case? Because we realize this is your once-in-a-lifetime wedding that should be as perfect as you have imagined it to be. With that said, let’s dive into what comes with our ceremony only packages offered here at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions, located near downtown Vegas.
- Included in your lake wedding venue package is the use of a beautiful lakeside ceremony location.
- Access to our bridal suite before the ceremony starts (not included with our smaller packages).
- We will provide you with a licensed minister (minister’s fee not included).
- Wedding flower credits come with most Las Vegas ceremony only packages.
- Traditional wedding music will be provided for your Las Vegas lakeside ceremony.
- Our wedding team will ensure your ceremony site is ready with your guest’s chairs in place.
- A wedding photographer will be included in your ceremony only package (photo packages purchased separately).
- Always & Forever ceremony coordinators will help you plan your wedding so that it goes as planned.
Our lakeside ceremony only packages were designed to build upon the previous package sizes. The larger packages may have such inclusions as digital photos, extra flower credits, additional bridal suite time, and the like.
If you’re interested in a ceremony only package, we suggest visiting our main Ceremony Only Packages page for more information.
Inclusions for Our Lakeside All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages:
When it comes to all inclusive weddings, there are a lot of moving parts that all need to be perfectly in place, at the right moment. This isn’t something the bride and groom should be concerned about, and that’s why our wedding planners take care of all the details for you — big and small. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the inclusions that come with your package when you have Always & Forever host both your ceremony and your wedding reception:
- Please Note: All inclusive packages come with the same ceremony only inclusions that are listed above, as well as the following reception-related inclusions listed below.
- Your package comes complete with the use of an elegant and modern reception hall.
- We ensure all the tables and chairs are perfectly set up before your wedding celebration begins. Gold Chiavari chairs, chair covers and sashes are available at an additional cost.
- Each table will include a beautiful rose centerpiece that is sure to impress.
- We provide you with a large selection of table linen colors to choose from.
- Your reception will include a Champagne toast for those who are 21 and older.
- Table service for the bride and groom is included in your Las Vegas all inclusive package.
- Always & Forever ensures a professional DJ/Emcee will be present at your reception.
- All inclusive packages come with an outstanding meal with Classic and International menu items to choose from.
- Water, soda, coffee, and tea come standard with your package, and we also have upgrade options if you would like a hosted or cash bar with standard and premium alcoholic beverages.
- Our lake wedding packages will provide you with a multi-tier wedding cake, as well as cake services.
You can head over to our Las Vegas All Inclusive Wedding Package page for details on this type of wedding day package.
Exquisite Lakeside Ceremony Locations Near the Vegas Strip
Always & Forever has several lakefront ceremony sites that are perfect for those who are dreaming of a romantic Las Vegas wedding day. Having a lake wedding will provide you with stunning photos of your big day, especially for those who opt for a sunset lake ceremony. This is all possible because our full-service wedding venue is located on the edge of Lake Jaqueline, within the Desert Shores Community of Summerlin. Also, this lake has a charming bridge over the water that adds a romantic touch, as well as beautiful greenery all around. Our Las Vegas lake wedding locations are Heritage Garden, Swan Garden, Grand Garden, as well as our modern Lakeview Chapel. No matter which ceremony location you choose, you will have breathtaking lake and garden views. With that said, let’s learn more about our lakefront wedding venue options:
Heritage Garden — Beautiful Lakeside Wedding Altar with Cascading Terraces
Our Heritage Garden is known for its stunning raised cascading terraces that are covered in greenery and form a path for the bride to make her way to the wedding altar. These terraces are often adorned with flowers, as well as romantic string lighting for evening weddings. The altar sits on the lake’s edge under an ivy-covered gazebo that makes for sensational wedding photography, especially with the lake as its backdrop. Packages for Heritage Garden are available for Las Vegas lake weddings that fall into the ceremony only or all inclusive category. For those selecting an all inclusive ceremony and reception package, your wedding celebration will be held in the elegant Swan Banquet Room.
- Showcases an exquisite wedding ceremony gazebo on the lake’s edge.
- Boasts a romantic garden setting with breathtaking Las Vegas lake views.
- Exceptional terraces that feature covered arches that create a path to the wedding altar.
- Includes a lovely grand walkway often decorated with flower petals.
- A stone bridge over the lake makes for amazing wedding photography.
You can view more photos of this Las Vegas ceremony site that’s located right on the lake by visiting our Heritage Garden Image Gallery.
Swan Garden — Elegant Gazebo on the Edge of a Sparkling Lake
This ceremony site is the ideal location for those seeking out a romantic Las Vegas lake wedding package. It boasts a gorgeous lakeside gazebo that can be decorated to your liking and sports a fabulous view of the lake, as well as beautiful greenery. For those wishing to say their “I DOs” within Swan Garden, we offer affordable all inclusive ceremony and reception options that include holding your marriage celebration within the elegant Swan Banquet Room. Take a moment to view the summary below of what this outstanding lakeside wedding venue has to offer.
- Boasts an elegant domed ceremony gazebo that rests over the edge of a beautiful lake.
- Features up-close views of Lake Jaqueline with a charming stone bridge in the distance.
- The pathway to the wedding altar is often sprinkled with rose petals for a touch of romance.
- Situated within an exceptional garden complete with peaceful swaying willow trees.
Take a moment to visit our Swan Garden Image Gallery for a glimpse of how beautiful this lakefront ceremony site really is.
Grand Garden — Exceptional Wedding Courtyard with Breathtaking Views
Our Grand Garden lakeside ceremony location can create the dream wedding you have always wanted — from its fairytale courtyard to its outstanding lake views; we know it will exceed your expectations. Those who book a Las Vegas all inclusive wedding for this ceremony site will have their wedding celebration held within the Grand Garden Atrium Reception Hall, which is just a few steps away. No matter what type of wedding day package you are booking, if you’re saying your vows within this sensational ceremony space, you can look forward to the following:
- Your ceremony will take place in an elegant wedding courtyard within a lovely garden setting.
- This Las Vegas lakeside ceremony site features impressive statues for an outstanding look.
- Grand Garden boasts beautiful greenery and tranquil swaying willow trees.
- Enables you to say your vows under a romantic lakefront ivy-entwined ceremony gazebo.
- Charming stone bridge over the lake adds an exceptional touch.
- Includes a sensational stone pathway where the bride can make her grand entrance.
Be sure to view our Grand Garden Image Gallery to see how impressive this Las Vegas wedding venue is.
Lakeview Chapel — Floor-to-Ceiling Windows that Feature Gorgeous Lake Views
Brides and grooms who prefer to have a traditional indoor wedding will love our beautiful and modern Lakeview Chapel. It’s considered the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas because of the stunning lake views it presents, and its unique design that allows you to say your vows inside or directly outside the chapel. Our chapel is great for small ceremonies, medium-sized gatherings with 50 guests, or large weddings. Below you will find a summary of the most notable features that this wedding chapel has to offer:
- Our Las Vegas wedding chapel boasts chandelier lighting that creates an elegant look.
- Designed with large floor-to-ceiling windows that reveal exceptional lake and garden views.
- Wide-open doors that open up to Lake Jaqueline make for an excellent location to say your vows.
- Provides you with the option to say your “I DOs” within the chapel or a few steps outside on the lake’s edge.
- Lakeview Chapel is located near the Vegas Strip as well as downtown Vegas.
Head over to our Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery to see photos of this fabulous indoor Las Vegas wedding venue.
Always & Forever Lake Wedding Venue Resources
If you have decided that a Las Vegas lake wedding is on the horizon, then it would be a wise decision to dive into a few of our wedding planning resources – from details about outdoor weddings and sunset weddings too, as well as details on large and small wedding ceremonies, and reception only packages. We even have information on wedding day transportation, which can greatly help those who are not familiar with the Las Vegas area. This will give you an idea of what we offer, as well as allow you to view other ceremony and reception options that may be a great fit for your wedding day needs. Take a look at the links below or give us a call if you have any questions that you can’t find an answer to on our website.
- See all the ceremony and reception packages offered at our Las Vegas wedding venue.
- Put some of these timeless wedding traditions to use at your ceremony and reception.
- Need help choosing your bridesmaids; this post has the answers!
- Make sure to apply for your marriage license – start by reading these tips.
- We have a full page dedicated to our outdoor ceremony sites – check them out!
- Need some advice on having an open bar or not? If so, read over this post on the topic.
- A maid of honor speech is no easy task; read more for some helpful tips.
- Our Las Vegas marriage license post was written to help those who are unsure of the process.
- Take a look at our Las Vegas ceremony gazebos page for more details and images.
- Not sure which wedding hairstyle to sport? Then check out our bridal updo post for some great ideas.
- Take a look at this post on the topic of using a DJ or live music at your reception; it can help you decide if you’re on the fence.
- If you’re looking for a discount, we have a Wedding Specials page that you will want to see.
- Book your bridal hair and makeup appointment ahead of time, and start by visiting this page.
- If you’re not sure which ceremony site is best for you, then dive into our Wedding Venus page!
- View our all inclusive packages to see which one works best for you on your wedding day.
- If you’re only interested in ceremony only packages, we have some fabulous options.
- Those planning a wedding for two will want to dive into this article for some helpful tips.
- If you’re confused as to who pays for what on your wedding day, this post can give you some guidence.
Book an Affordable Las Vegas Lake Wedding Package at Always & Forever!
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions is known for being the most affordable wedding venue in the Las Vegas area that features stunning lake and garden views. Not only can we provide you with a sparkling lake as your ceremony backdrop, but we also offer must-have inclusions that will make your special day all that you have imagined it to be. In addition to this, an experienced wedding planner will work with you so that your ceremony and reception run smoothly for you and your guests. To make this all happen, all you would need to do is simply reach out by calling us at (702) 318-5683. We can’t wait to speak with you to hear all about the plans you have in mind for your Las Vegas wedding.