Future brides and grooms hoping to have all the details taken care of for them on their wedding day should consider an all inclusive Las Vegas ceremony and reception package. Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions specializes in packages such as this that create stress-free weddings which provide beautiful memories that you will cherish forever – from our breathtaking lakefront ceremony spaces to our exquisite reception halls, you and your guests will certainly be impressed.
Always & Forever also offers fabulous options when it comes to ceremony locations and banquet hall choices. Some examples of our ceremony spaces include the enchanting Swan Garden, and Grand Garden located within a romantic lakeside courtyard, as well as the ever-popular Heritage Garden, and our Waterfall Garden ceremony venue which boasts a 6-foot Waterfall.
In addition to this, our full-service wedding venue gives brides and grooms the chance to celebrate within elegant reception halls such as Swan Banquet, Grand Atrium, and our Waterfall Garden Royal Banquet Room; all offering a modern and elegant space for your special day.
We would also like to mention that Always & Forever has designed all our wedding packages so they come with outstanding inclusions. That said, we’re sure you’re excited to learn more, which means it’s time to dive into our packages and venues so you can determine what will work best for you and the one you love when you tie the knot!
Affordable Las Vegas Ceremony and Reception Wedding Venue Packages
Our wedding venue in Las Vegas offers what you would expect for the most important day of your life, which is nothing but the best. This is especially true with our all inclusive ceremony and reception packages because they provide everything that’s needed to make your wedding day complete – such as ceremony music, flowers a wedding bouquet and other flowers, a professional photographer, as well as a wedding coordinator to make sure everything goes as planned, and of course, a beautiful lakefront location.
We Offer the Best Las Vegas Wedding Packages for Your Special Day
When it comes to ceremony and reception wedding packages, Always & Forever is known for having the best prices, as well as inclusions. With that said, let’s take a look at some of our most popular packages:
- Bronze Packages: Includes 0-30 Guests
- Silver Packages: Includes Up to 50 Guests
- Gold Packages: Includes Up to 75 Guests
- Platinum Packages: Includes Up to 100 Guests
If you feel that our Waterfall Garden ceremony site is a must-have, then take a look at our Las Vegas ceremony and reception packages below:
If you don’t see your specific number of guests, know that we can accommodate you when your count falls between two packages by having you pay a per plate fee.
All Inclusive Packages Come with the Following Popular Inclusions:
Check out all the exceptional inclusions that conveniently come with our all inclusive ceremony and reception packages:
- You will have access to our bridal suite prior to the ceremony.
- Our all inclusive Las Vegas ceremony and reception packages come with the use of one of our gorgeous ceremony locations.
- A licensed minister will be available to perform your ceremony (there will be a fee that is paid separately for the minister’s services)
- Brides and grooms will be provided with one hand-tied rose bouquet and a rose boutonniere.
- We ensure that your Las Vegas ceremony will include traditional wedding music.
- Our ceremony and reception packages provide you with the services of a professional wedding planner.
- Packages come with an experienced wedding photographer (please note that photo packages are purchased separately).
- Brides and grooms who will need witnesses can obtain them through Always & Forever and this is included in your wedding venue package.
- Wedding flower credits come with all our Las Vegas ceremony and reception packages. The amount of credit will depend on which package is booked.
- You and your wedding guests will celebrate in one of our elegant reception halls.
- Tables within the banquet hall will each have one lovely rose centerpiece placed for added beauty.
- Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions offers a large selection of linen colors for you to choose from.
- Your Las Vegas ceremony and reception package provides you and your guests with the opportunity to be included in a Champagne toast in honor of your marriage.
- Special table service for the bride and groom come with our all inclusive wedding packages.
- A professional DJ/Emcee will be provided during the reception.
- Your reception comes with an outstanding dinner buffet that offers you choices from our Classic or International menus.
- Standard drink options are included – water, tea and coffee, as well as soda, and we offer upgrade options. We also recommend checking out our post on the advantages and disadvantages of having an open bar.
- Each Las Vegas ceremony and reception packages comes with a multi-tier wedding cake and cake services.
- Larger all inclusive packages provide brides and grooms with limo services for up to 6 people after the reception.
Ceremony and Reception Wedding Venue Options at Always & Forever
If you love everything that comes with our all inclusive packages, and want to move forward, then it’s time to take a look at our ceremony spaces and banquet halls:
- Grand Garden: For those who would like to marry the one they love in an exquisite courtyard overlooking the lake, then Grand Garden would be a wise choice. When you stroll through this ceremony space you see a lush green garden, beautiful statues, a romantic ceremony gazebo at the lake’s edge, swaying willow trees, flowers, and more. Be sure to see firsthand just how sensational this space is by visiting our Grand Garden Image Gallery. After you tie the knot, you and your guests can walk over to the Grand Atrium Reception Hall, which is just a few steps away, to celebrate your marriage.
- Heritage Garden: If you would like to make your grand entrance walking under gorgeous ivy-covered arches, and your loved one waits for you at a charming wedding gazebo at the edge of the lake, then you are going to love Heritage Garden – we invite you to take a look at our Heritage Garden Image Gallery to see just how lovely it really is. In addition to this, when you book an all inclusive Las Vegas ceremony and reception package utilizing our Heritage Garden location, your wedding celebration will be held in the elegant and modern Swan Banquet Room.
- Swan Garden: Always & Forever is known for its romantic ceremony spaces, and our Swan Garden location is no exception. It boasts our largest lakeside ceremony gazebo that overlooks a breathtaking lake, sits within a beautiful garden, and is especially stunning during sunset. See our Swan Garden Image Gallery for a few outstanding snapshots of this popular wedding venue. All ceremony and reception packages that utilize this garden will be able to have their reception within the Swan Banquet Room.
- Waterfall Garden: If your dream-come-true wedding includes a romantic waterfall, then our Waterfall Garden ceremony location would be perfect for you and your spouse-to-be. It includes a 6-foot water feature with an exceptional ivy-covered wedding gazebo, as well as lush greenery and swaying willow trees. For those booking a Las Vegas all inclusive ceremony and reception package that includes Waterfall Garden, your wedding celebration will be held within our Waterfall Garden Royal Banquet Room. You can take a sneak peek at both the ceremony and reception site by heading over to our Waterfall Garden Image Gallery.
Spend a few moments viewing our main Las Vegas Wedding Venues page that details all your options for ceremony and reception locations.
Take a Closer Look at Our Ceremony & Reception Packages by Venue Location
If we have grabbed your attention and you would like to research our Las Vegas all inclusive packages even further, then be sure to click on the venue image below that interests you the most. In addition to this, you can contact Always & Forever with any questions you may have; we would be happy to assist you in finding your dream wedding venue location and package.
Resources for Planning the Perfect Wedding Day Near Downtown Las Vegas
We know that part of the fun of planning a wedding is doing research to get ideas, locate a venue, find deals, and so on. With that in mind, we have gathered some of our most popular pages that brides and grooms often go to. This includes pages on how to choose your bridesmaids, and information on gazebo weddings, as well as Las Vegas wedding specials. Below you will find even more pages filled with ceremony and reception details that will be helpful when planning your special day:
- Dive into this post for tips on planning your Las Vegas wedding ceremony!
- If you decide to have us host your reception only, then this page will be helpful.
- Make sure to include some wedding traditions in your Las Vegas ceremony and reception.
- Do you know who pays for what when planning a wedding? If not, then read this post.
- View this post if you want a ceremony only venue and package near the Vegas Strip.
- Dive into this article if you’re not sure if an open bar is right for your wedding reception.
- Here’s additional Las Vegas all inclusive ceremony and reception information to read.
- Head over to this page if you need help obtaining a Las Vegas marriage license.
- Has your maid of honor written her speech yet? If not, then forward this page over to her!
- If you need to make your bridal hair and makeup appointment, this page will help.
- Don’t forget to look into your wedding day transportation before your big day.
- Our Las Vegas ceremony and reception packages come with professional photography services – learn more.
- Take a look at this page that’s filled with useful ceremony venue and packages information!
Reserve Your Date at Always & Forever with One of Our All Inclusive Packages for a Dream Come True Wedding Day!
Booking a Las Vegas ceremony and reception package at Always & Forever is the best thing you can do if you want a stress-free wedding that is unforgettable. Our all inclusive wedding packages will provide you with everything that’s needed to get married near the Vegas Strip – from our stunning lakefront ceremony locations to our elegant and modern reception halls, we know you and your guests will have a beautiful day. If you would like to reserve your special date or if you have any questions at all about our full-service wedding venue located in Las Vegas, then feel free to give us a call at (702) 318-5683 –we can’t wait to speak to you and help you plan the perfect wedding day!