Happy couples who would like to have an enjoyable, stress-free wedding day should consider booking a Las Vegas all inclusive wedding package. It will ensure that all the details of both your ceremony and reception will be taken care of for you by our team at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions. We have been hosting all inclusive weddings for many years now and so you can trust that we will provide you with an experience that will exceed your expectations.
Let’s take a look at our all inclusive packages, along with the fabulous ceremony and reception venues that are available to our brides and grooms.
Always & Forever’s all inclusive packages can offer you a wedding day that comes with outstanding inclusions, as well as ceremony and reception sites that showcase lake and garden views, and a cascading waterfall! Now that we have your attention, let’s dive into the details of our Las Vegas all inclusive packages and how they can make your wedding dreams come true.
The Best All-Inclusive Wedding Packages in the Las Vegas Area
We pride ourselves in knowing that we have the best Las Vegas wedding packages for all inclusive options. On top of that, our wedding venue is close to the Vegas Strip and downtown Las Vegas, making it a convenient and fun location for brides and grooms, as well as their guests. Always & Forever’s ceremony and reception packages include all that you would ever need to put together the perfect morning, afternoon, or evening wedding, complete with beautiful wedding flowers and a meal that you will find outstanding. With that in mind, let’s jump into more information on all the inclusions that we provide with our packages.
Ceremony & Reception Packages Come with the Following Must-Have Inclusions:
Take a look at all that we provide on your wedding day when you book an all inclusive ceremony and reception package at Always & Forever:
- Convenient bridal suite usage comes with our Las Vegas all inclusive packages.
- Access to one of our exceptional ceremony venues for a specified amount of time.
- We provide a licensed minister to perform a traditional or civil ceremony (the minister’s fee is paid separately)
- You will receive one hand-tied rose bouquet, as well as a rose boutonniere.
- Traditional ceremony music comes with your all inclusive package.
- A wedding planner will be included in your package to help you plan your big day.
- You will have use of our popular ceremony and reception photographer (photo packages purchased separately). Also, take a moment to check out our latest post on why it’s important to use an experienced wedding photographer.
- If requested, we will provide you with witnesses for your Las Vegas ceremony.
- We will also provide you with wedding flower credits – the amount will depend on the package size.
- Packages come with the use of an Always & Forever reception hall to celebrate your marriage.
- Our team will have all the banquet hall chairs and tables set up and ready to go for you and your wedding guests.
- All tables will include one beautiful rose centerpiece to add a touch of elegance to your wedding reception.
- We will provide you with a wide selection of linen colors so that you may match your event colors.
- A Champagne toast will be offered to all your guests who are 21 years or older.
- Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions will ensure that the bride and groom have exceptional table service.
- Your Las Vegas wedding reception comes complete with an outstanding DJ.
- The bride and groom, as well as the guests, will have an incredible dinner buffet, with Classic or International menu options. For a sneak peek at our menu items, visit our Grand Garden Bronze All Inclusive Package page.
- Always & Forever provides standard drinks, and this includes water, soda, tea, and coffee with upgrade options. Read this post that dives into the topic of whether or not to have an open bar or not.
- Your package will come with a lovely multi-tier wedding cake, as well as professional cake services.
- Those who book larger all inclusive packages will enjoy limo services for up to 6 people after the wedding reception.
Each package builds upon the previous one. For instance, our largest package provides more flower credits than our smallest, and so on. You can view our individual package pages to see which inclusions come with each package tier by visiting our All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages page.
Always & Forever Ceremony and Reception Venue Choices
Our Las Vegas wedding venue showcases several fabulous ceremony sites and corresponding reception halls, and you will find more information about them below:
- Swan Garden: This romantic outdoor ceremony site will wow your guests, especially when they see the beautiful lakeside gazebo that you will say your vows under. Along with this, you will enjoy a garden setting, complete with peaceful swaying willow trees and other beautiful greenery. When you book an all inclusive wedding package within Swan Garden, your reception will be held in the Swan Banquet Room.
- Heritage Garden: Brides and grooms who get married at Heritage Garden will love the cascading ivy-covered arches that form a walkway for the bride’s grand entrance, as well as the lakefront wedding gazebo. When you say your vows within this Las Vegas ceremony site, your wedding celebration will be held in the elegant Swan Banquet Room.
- Grand Garden: Our Grand Garden ceremony venue sits within an elegant courtyard that’s situated on the edge of a sparkling lake. It also boasts incredible statues, swaying willow trees, as well as a magnificent walkway for the bride to make her way toward the altar that’s under a romantic gazebo. This ceremony space is especially perfect for those who would like to have a romantic sunset wedding. All inclusive packages for Grand Garden include the use of our exceptional Grand Atrium Reception Hall.
- Waterfall Garden: If you would like to have a dream-come-true ceremony by saying your “I DOs” next to a 6-foot cascading waterfall, then this Las Vegas ceremony location would be perfect for you. Along with our unique water feature, this wedding venue also showcases beautiful garden greenery, swaying willow trees, and a lovely ceremony gazebo. After the ceremony, your wedding celebration will be held in Always & Forever’s Royal Banquet Room.
We know you will love either of these Las Vegas ceremony spaces, and we invite you to check out the image gallery pages for each of them:
- Swan Garden All Inclusive Image Gallery
- Heritage Garden All Inclusive Image Gallery
- Grand Garden All Inclusive Image Gallery
- Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Image Gallery
Always & Forever Las Vegas All Inclusive Package Choices
Our wedding venue package options are based on the ceremony venue, as well as the number of guests that will be attending, whether it’s a wedding for two, or one for 50 guests. Below, you will find a summary of our all inclusive packages by guest count.
For those who have fallen in love with our Waterfall Garden ceremony site, we offer three package tiers for you to choose from:
Brides and grooms who select either our Swan Garden, Heritage Garden, or Grand Garden ceremony locations will have a choice of four package options that are based on the number of guests that will be attending your wedding:
- Bronze: 0-30 Guests Included
- Silver: Up to 50 Guests Included
- Gold: Up to 75 Guests Included
- Platinum: Up to 100 Guests Included
For those who have a number of guests that falls between two packages, we can simply charge a per plate fee for those over the specified guest count.
We hope that you have found a package that’s perfect for your wedding day needs, but don’t forget to take a look at our Wedding Specials page to see if the one you have your eye on is on special.
Ceremony & Reception Planning Resources for Weddings Near the Vegas Strip
We have a wide variety of planning resources for those who are getting married at our Las Vegas wedding venue – from marriage license information to wedding reception only details; and write-ups on small wedding ceremonies, we are here to help. To get the ball rolling for you, our team has gathered some of our most popular pages for you to view. Take a look below to see which pages apply to you and your wedding goals:
- If you’re planning a Las Vegas wedding ceremony, this page can get the ball rolling.
- We have a whole page dedicated to our Las Vegas wedding packages – check it out!
- If you need some ideas for wearing your hair up during your wedding, then take a look at our bridal updo post!
- Wedding day transportation is important so be sure to dive into this page on the subject.
- You can also view our page that details all the wedding venues at Always & Forever.
- Wedding traditions can play an important part in a ceremony and reception – learn more about them!
- Have a romantic Las Vegas wedding with one of our affordable Gazebo packages.
- Get some tips for preparing the perfect maid of honor speech by reading through this post.
- We have ceremony only options for those who are having their reception elsewhere.
- Find out more about having a beautiful lake wedding in the Las Vegas area.
- Learn more about our elegant reception halls to see which one is right for you.
- Take a look at our bridal hair and makeup page if you have not booked your appointment.
- Make sure to take care of your marriage license ahead of time; read more to find out how.
- Choosing your bridesmaids can be an easy task with these helpful tips.
- We have fantastic indoor wedding chapel packages that you will want to see!
- Who pays for what when it comes to having a Las Vegas wedding – find out more.
We Take Care of Everything for You When You Book an All Inclusive Ceremony and Reception at Always & Forever!
Our professional wedding planners can take care of every single detail of your ceremony and your reception when you book a Las Vegas all inclusive package. This way, you can focus on each other, and have a wonderful time with your friends and family. No matter what your wedding day needs are, we are here to help you make your ceremony and reception dreams come true, at an affordable price. Feel free to reach out to Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions by giving us a call at (702) 318-5683. Our team can’t wait to speak with you so they can help create a fabulous wedding day!