Any couple looking for a fabulous Las Vegas wedding venue can be sure to find what they are looking for at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions. We offer elegant ceremony and reception venues with breathtaking lake and garden views, charming gazebos, beautiful courtyards, and more. This includes outdoor and indoor ceremony spaces that will be sure to impress your wedding guests, as well as make for the perfect backdrop for outstanding wedding photos that you will cherish forever. Below, we will cover all our venue spaces and provide details on the packages offered for each location.
Las Vegas Outdoor & Indoor Wedding Ceremony Venues
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions offers four outdoor ceremony spaces; three feature stunning lake views, and the fourth showcases a gorgeous waterfall. We also offer a modern and elegant indoor wedding chapel that is like no other in the Las Vegas area. No matter what type of wedding you’re planning, we have exceptional venue options to make your dream come true wedding day a reality. With that said, let’s review the outdoor and indoor ceremony spaces that are offered at our full-service wedding venue, starting with our outdoor locations.
Outdoor Wedding Venues & Packages
Those searching for a beautiful Las Vegas outdoor wedding venue will have more than a few options to choose from at Always & Forever – from stunning lake ceremonies to a romantic gazebo wedding, you will have everything that’s needed to create a wedding day that you will always remember. Additionally, we not only have several outdoor ceremony options, but we also provide you with all inclusive and ceremony only package options.
We bet you’re eager to dive into all the information on our affordable Las Vegas wedding venues and packages, so let’s begin!
1. Heritage Garden — Gorgeous Cascading Arches for Your Grand Entrance
Heritage Garden showcases unique and beautiful cascading ivy-entwined arches that form an impressive walkway that’s often adorned with rose petals. This walkway leads to a romantic ceremony gazebo that sits over a sparkling lake. We know you and your wedding guests will love this outdoor ceremony space – let’s take a look at its features in more detail:
- This Las Vegas outdoor ceremony venue will enable you to say your vows under a beautifully shaped ivy-covered wedding gazebo.
- The ceremony altar is perfectly situated at the edge of the lake, under a romantic gazebo.
- A charming bridge over the water in the distance makes for an incredible wedding photography backdrop.
- As the name suggests, this outdoor ceremony space sits within a stunning garden, complete with swaying willow trees and other greenery.
- When you say your “I DOs” within Heritage Garden, you have the option to add decor to the cascading archways, the wedding gazebo, as well as the pathway. This can include flowers, sashes, ribbons, and the like.
- For those who tie the knot at Heritage Garden through an all inclusive package, your wedding celebration will be held in the beautiful Swan Banquet Room.
If you feel that getting married outdoors at Heritage Garden is the best option for you and the one you love, then be sure to check out our Las Vegas wedding packages below:
Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Wedding Packages
- Marina Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 10 guests)
- Laguna Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Aqua Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Harbor Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 100 guests)
Heritage Garden All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Bronze Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Silver Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Gold Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 75 guests)
- Platinum Heritage Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 100 guests)
You can also view the above packages on our Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Packages page, as well as our Heritage Garden All Inclusive Packages page. Also, if you would like to view images of this lovely ceremony space, then be sure to head over to our Heritage Garden Image Gallery.
2. Swan Garden — A Fairy Tale Gazebo That Will Make Your Wedding Dreams Come True
Swan Garden is a ceremony location you will want to consider if your goal is to have a romantic fairy tale wedding. Why is this the case? Because Swan Garden boasts an exceptionally beautiful round ceremony gazebo that sits right over the lake. Along with this, the path leading to the altar that’s within the gazebo is often lined with flower petals – it all makes for a truly romantic setting that you and your guests will just love.
Below, you will find a summary of features that Swan Garden has to offer you on your special day:
- Our largest ceremony gazebo sits beautifully within Swan Garden and creates a romantic atmosphere – our gazebos can have decor added to personalize your ceremony; this may include flowers, string lighting, and so on.
- Make your way to the altar down a lovely pathway lined with flowers.
- This Las Vegas wedding venue sports upfront views of a gorgeous lake with a stone bridge in the distance.
- Set within an outstanding garden with lush greenery and swaying willow trees.
- Our all inclusive Swan Garden packages utilize the elegant Swan Banquet Room.
Couples who have fallen in love with this Las Vegas wedding venue should take a moment to view the following packages:
Swan Garden All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Bronze Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Silver Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Gold Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 75 guests)
- Platinum Swan Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 100 guests)
See our Swan Garden Image Gallery for a sneak peek of this fabulous Las Vegas wedding venue. Be sure to visit the Always & Forever Swan Garden All Inclusive Packages page if you’re interested in having us host your ceremony and reception
3. Grand Garden — A Beautiful Lakeside Wedding Altar for Your Special Day
Grand Garden is a popular Las Vegas all inclusive wedding venue here at Always & Forever. It was designed to impress and to provide brides and grooms with an elegant ceremony location where they can create beautiful memories. This ceremony site will give you and your guests lake and garden views that make for a truly romantic atmosphere.
Below, you can learn more about Grand Garden and all its wonderful features:
- Stand under an outstanding ivy-covered ceremony gazebo that’s situated over the lake.
- Grand Garden features a stunning stone pathway for the bride to make an unforgettable grand entrance.
- As the name suggests, this Las Vegas wedding venue sits within a gorgeous garden setting, complete with lovely swaying willow trees.
- As with our other lakefront wedding venues, a charming stone bridge over the water makes for a sensational backdrop.
- The Grand Garden wedding venue may be decorated with flowers and similar items to make it your own.
- Couples who book the Grand Garden ceremony space through an all inclusive package will have their wedding celebration within the Grand Atrium Reception Hall.
If you would like to get married within an amazing lakefront courtyard, then take a look at the following Las Vegas wedding venue packages that are listed by guest count:
Grand Garden All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Bronze Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Silver Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Gold Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 75 guests)
- Platinum Grand Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 100 guests)
View some photos from our Grand Garden Image Gallery, as well as are Grand Garden All Inclusive Packages page for more information. Feel free to contact one of our wedding specialists if you feel that Grand Garden is a must-have wedding venue! Also, if you’re planning a wedding for 50 guests or more, then you will be interested in this article we created on the topic, as well as our post on planning a Las Vegas wedding ceremony.
4. Waterfall Garden — Have a Beautiful Cascading Waterfall as Your Backdrop
Waterfall Garden is a romantic and stunning Las Vegas wedding venue that will be sure to impress your wedding guests and provide you with an exceptional wedding photography opportunity. When you get married within this ceremony space, you will have a chance to say your vows in front of a cascading waterfall in a lovely garden setting.
With that said, let’s see what else Waterfall Garden has to offer:
- Boasts an elegant arched ivy-entwined wedding gazebo.
- Features a romantic 6-foot waterfall that makes for an amazing ceremony setting.
- Set within a lovely garden with beautiful trees and other greenery.
- When you get married within this ceremony location, your reception will be held in the Waterfall Garden Royal Banquet Room.
Waterfall Garden is perfect for small wedding ceremonies from 0-50 and is offered for all inclusive weddings. Below, you will find this wedding venue’s corresponding packages:
Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Shimmer Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 20 guests)
- Splendor Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Cascade Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Package (includes up to 50 guests)
Before moving on to our indoor wedding venues, take a look at all our Las Vegas outdoor wedding packages on one handy page, as well as our interesting post on outdoor weddings.
Indoor Wedding Venue & Packages
We understand that there are many couples out there that would love to have a traditional wedding chapel ceremony within Las Vegas, and with that in mind, we offer our fabulous Lakeview Chapel packages. But first, let’s discuss our wedding chapel in detail:
1. Lakeview Chapel — An Exceptional Las Vegas Indoor Wedding Venue
Lakeview Chapel is perfect for those who would like to get married within a beautiful lakefront Las Vegas wedding chapel. It’s a unique wedding chapel and is a must-have for any couple who wants a picture-perfect wedding ceremony. Lakeview Chapel allows brides and grooms to either get married within the chapel, or a few steps outside the chapel doors at the edge of a sparkling lake, as their guests remain seated inside the chapel. It’s a wonderful setup that gives you fantastic options to meet your wedding day needs.
Let’s take a look at some of our wedding chapels most notable features:
- Situated on a lakefront property that offers spectacular views.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows reveal beautiful garden and lake scenery.
- Offers the option for an indoor or outdoor Las Vegas wedding ceremony.
- Large glass doors near the front of the chapel allow for lake breezes and lovely views.
- Elegant chandelier lighting adds a romantic touch to your indoor ceremony.
Let’s dive into our ceremony only and all inclusive wedding chapel packages to see which one is right for you:
Lakeview Ceremony Only Wedding Packages
- Hope Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 10 guests)
- Wish Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Dream Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Imagine Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only Package (includes up to 100 guests)
Lakeview Chapel All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Bronze Lakeview Chapel All Inclusive Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Silver Lakeview Chapel All Inclusive Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Gold Lakeview Chapel All Inclusive Package (includes up to 75 guests)
- Platinum Lakeview Chapel All Inclusive Package (includes up to 100 guests)
Dive into our Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery to see photos of other couples who have tied the knot within this chapel. You can read more about this indoor ceremony space by visiting our Las Vegas Wedding Chapel page.
Las Vegas Reception Venues & Packages
Here at Always & Forever, we not only have the best wedding ceremony venues in the Las Vegas area, but we also offer outstanding reception venues as well. This would include our two main wedding celebration venues – Swan Banquet Room and Grand Atrium Reception Hall.
These two exceptional banquet halls are utilized when a bride and groom book an all inclusive ceremony and reception package, as well as when a reception only package is booked. No matter what package you reserve, know that you will have a fabulous venue to hold your reception in. Both banquet rooms offer incredible features and boast an elegant look, as well as provide you and your wedding guests with breathtaking lake and garden views.
With all that in mind, let’s take a closer look at what both Las Vegas wedding reception venues have to offer you on your big day:
1. Swan Banquet Room — A Beautiful Venue to Celebrate Your Marriage In
When you say your “I DOs” within Swan Garden or Heritage Garden, your reception to follow will be held in our elegant Swan Banquet Room. Also, for those who have booked their ceremony at another venue, and opt to book a reception only package, you can choose to have your wedding celebration within the Swan Banquet Room. This venue is all you will need to have a sensational reception that will create memories you will cherish forever.
Let’s see what you can look forward to when you book this Las Vegas banquet hall:
Swan Banquet Room Showcases the Following:
- Large Las Vegas reception hall that accommodates up to 225 wedding guests.
- Features incredible lake and garden views through large glass windows.
- Boasts elegant crystal chandeliers for a romantic look.
- Swan Banquet Room has beautiful crown molding throughout.
- This Las Vegas reception venue contains a lovely glass solarium.
- Solarium houses a vintage chandelier and romantic twinkle lighting.
- Reception hall comes complete with a popular built-in bar as well as an outstanding built-in dance floor. Head over to our open bar post that can help you decide what bar options are best for you.
- Swan Banquet Room is temperature-controlled and air-conditioned.
Take a moment to view our Swan Banquet Image Gallery for some reception hall inspiration.
2. Grand Atrium Reception Hall — Gather with Your Guests in this Elegant Wedding Venue
Couples who tie the knot within the Grand Garden ceremony space will have the convenience of having their reception held in the Grand Atrium Reception Hall which is just steps away from the wedding altar. You can also celebrate your marriage in this reception space when you book a reception only package. This exceptional Las Vegas banquet hall is known for its modern and elegant design that makes for incredible wedding reception photography – we know that you and your guests will just love it.
Below you will find more details on what the Grand Atrium Reception Hall has to offer you on your special day:
Grand Atrium Showcases the Following:
- The Grand Atrium Reception Hall can accommodate up to 130 guests.
- Sports beautiful glass windows that reveal stunning lake and garden views.
- Grand Atrium features contemporary iron accents throughout.
- Exceptional Edison ceiling lighting creates a romantic atmosphere.
- Attractive crown molding adds a modern touch.
- A two-sided built-in bar comes complete with this banquet room.
- This Las Vegas reception hall boasts a built-in dance floor.
- Grand Atrium is air conditioned for an enjoyable experience.
See our Grand Atrium Image Gallery to view pictures of this fabulous reception hall.
Reception Only Packages for Your Wedding Celebration
Because we are a Las Vegas full-service wedding venue, that means we can provide you with all your wedding day needs, including a reception only venue and package. Our Swan Garden Banquet Room and Grand Atrium Reception Hall packages offer outstanding inclusions, complete with an event coordinator to help you every step of the way. You can also dive into our planning a wedding reception post for additional tips for your wedding celebration.
Once you decide which reception hall is best for you, simply choose a package that meets your guest count needs – you can view our packages for both Swan Banquet and Grand Atrium below:
Swan Banquet Room Reception Only Wedding Packages
- Gem Swan Banquet Reception Only Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Opal Swan Banquet Reception Only Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Amber Swan Banquet Reception Only Package (includes up to 75 guests)
- Onyx Swan Banquet Reception Only Package (includes up to 100 guests)
Grand Atrium Reception Only Wedding Packages
- Gem Grand Atrium Reception Only Package (includes up to 30 guests)
- Opal Grand Atrium Reception Only Package (includes up to 50 guests)
- Amber Grand Atrium Reception Only Package (includes up to 75 guests)
- Onyx Grand Atrium Reception Only Package (includes up to 100 guests)
If you find that the number of guests you’re inviting falls between two package tiers, we can accommodate you with a $50 per person fee.
Feel free to take a look at our Reception Hall Packages page to learn more. Additionally, if you’re not sure if you should have a DJ or live music for your reception, dive into this post for some advice. You may also want to take a look at our article on wedding day transportation so you can plan ahead!
Always & Forever Wedding Day Resources
The team over at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions knows that a lot goes into planning a ceremony and reception; because of this, we have put together pages that can help you along the way. With information on writing a maid of honor speech, wedding flowers, ceremony venues, marriage licenses, tip for choosing your bridesmaids, and more, you will have all the details necessary to obtain the needed knowledge to plan your big day. With that said, be sure to dive into the following pages that relate to your specific needs.
But first, we want to mention that if there is something that you have a specific question about, but can’t seem to find it on our wedding website, don’t hesitate to contact us, and one of our event planners will address your inquiry.
- Are you looking for a perfect location to have a Las Vegas lake wedding? If so, then be sure to check out this page!
- If you’re not sure who pays for what for your ceremony and reception, this page can help.
- Consider having an evening wedding in the Las Vegas area for a truly romantic ceremony.
- Have you booked your hair and makeup appointment yet for your trial run and the actual wedding day? If not, take a look at this page for more information on this subject.
- We provide the best outdoor ceremony venues in Las Vegas, read more to find out why.
- Have a romantic sunset wedding so you can capture colorful and beautiful ceremony photos!
- Find out what wedding traditions you should use in your Las Vegas wedding.
- Find out what you need to do to get your Las Vegas marriage license by reading this page.
- If you would like Always & Forever to take care of your ceremony and reception for you, then don’t hesitate to book one of our affordable all inclusive packages.
- For those who have not applied for their marriage license yet, don’t wait till the last minute – read more to find out what you need to do.
- For those planning a wedding ceremony for two, be sure to dive into this page.
- If you’re on a tight budget and need a discounted Las Vegas wedding package, we can help.
- Reserve your specific date for a romantic gazebo wedding today before it’s not available!
- Check out our wedding flowers page that details bouquets and centerpieces for your special day.
- If you’re looking for some great bridal updo ideas, look no further then this post!
Our Las Vegas Wedding Packages Can Create the Romantic and Beautiful Day You’ve Been Dreaming Of!
For many couples, their wedding day is one of the most important days of their lives, so it goes without saying that they would want absolutely everything to be perfect! At Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions, we can help you plan your perfect ceremony and reception no matter what type of package you book. In addition to this, our full-service wedding venue is located near the Vegas Strip, as well as near downtown Vegas, making it a great location for you and your guests. If you feel that one of our wedding venues and packages is a must-have, give us a call at (702) 318-5683, we would love to speak to you about your upcoming wedding!