Having an exquisite ceremony can be possible when you book Always & Forever’s Heritage Garden Laguna Package. Our Laguna option brings together the beauty of a breathtaking garden and a lakefront altar, as well as swaying willow trees, to bring to you a magical setting that you will fall in love with. Because we take care of everything for you – the music, chairs, flowers, and more, you can enjoy a stress-free wedding. Continue reading this page to find out more about this affordable Las Vegas ceremony only package.
Heritage Garden Laguna Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $100 Off This Package!
- $1,199 Friday – Sunday (not available at sunset)
- $1,099 Monday – Thursday (package price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas ceremony only wedding day package includes up to 30 guests
- Our Laguna package is not available at sunset Friday-Sunday
Ceremony Inclusions for Heritage Garden Laguna
- Access to the Heritage Garden Ceremony Site for 30 Minutes
- Bridal Room Use for 15 Minutes Before the Ceremony
- Licensed Officiate Will Be Available for a Civil or Traditional Wedding Ceremony – The Minister’s Fee of $75 is Not Included
- Our Certified Las Vegas Wedding Planner Will Be Available to Help Plan Your Special Day
- You Will Receive a $35 Wedding Flower Credit for Your Ceremony
- Included in Your Package is the Use of our Las Vegas Wedding Photographer – Photo Packages Purchased Separately
- We Provide Traditional Wedding Music for Your Ceremony
- Your Wedding Guest’s Chairs Will Be Set-Up for Them Before the Ceremony Starts
If you have your heart set on an indoor ceremony only package, then check out our Lakeview Chapel Wish Ceremony Only Wedding Package. Also, you will want to head over to our Ceremony Only Packages page for an overview of all the incredible packages we offer.
The Heritage Garden Laguna package is for up to 30 wedding guests. For those wishing to have more than 30, you can simply upgrade to the Heritage Garden Aqua package.
The Laguna package price does not include the 16% service fee and taxes on certain items. It also does not include the $75 minister’s fee.
Let’s Take a Look at A few More Helpful Las Vegas Wedding Resource Pages
If your wedding day is soon approaching, we suggest that you dive into our website and start with the popular pages we have listed below to get the ball rolling with your wedding planning. It doesn’t matter what type of Las Vegas wedding you would like to plan; Always & Forever has something for you. Whether you’re looking for details on our ceremony only packages and all inclusive weddings, or information on our wedding specials, we have you covered.
- Check out our main Wedding Venues page so you can get a full overview of what we can offer you.
- Do you know how to apply for your Las Vegas marriage license? If not, we can help.
- If you don’t have your bridal updo style picked out yet, then be sure to read this post.
- For those who want an indoor ceremony, you’ll love our Las Vegas wedding chapel.
- You can find out about the pros and cons of a DJ and a live band in this article!
- We suggest adding a few wedding traditions to your special day – pick a few from this post.
- Do you have your wedding ceremony mapped out yet? If not, here are a few planning ideas.
- Is your maid of honor excited or nervous about her big speech? Pass this along just in case she needs it.
- Dive into our Reception Hall Venue page if you’re thinking about having us host your reception.
- Are you renting a limo on your special day? Find out all your transportation options in this post.
- If you’re looking for an affordable package, then head over to our Las Vegas Wedding Specials page.
Our Full-Service Wedding Venue Will Make Your Special Day One to Remember!
We know that you and your loved one will have a wonderful time when you utilize our Heritage Garden Laguna Package. This popular ceremony only package has everything that you would ever need to create a dream come true wedding day – from the romantic scenery to the wedding flowers, your expectations will be exceeded. All you have to do to make it a reality is to reach out to our team by calling (702) 318-5683, or you can also contact our wedding venue online. Here at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions, creating the perfect wedding day for you is our number one priority!