If you happen to be seeking out an exceptional, beautiful, and affordable Las Vegas wedding venue with an impeccable reputation, you have just found it — Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions. Our full-service venue offers wedding packages that will not only meet the needs of your big day, but also exceed your expectations. Along with this, our ceremony and reception sites are located in the ever-popular Desert Shores Community of Summerlin, and showcase lake and garden views, gazebos, a 6-foot waterfall, and more. Always & Forever can provide you with Las Vegas wedding packages for all inclusive, ceremony only, as well as reception only options. With all that in mind, let’s dive in to learn all about our packages, what’s included, our venue locations, and everything in-between.
- 1 Our Popular Las Vegas Wedding Packages Will Exceed Your Expectations
- 2 Affordable Packages for All Inclusive, Ceremony Only, and Reception Only Options
- 2.1 1. Ceremony & Reception All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- 2.2 Our Elegant All-Inclusive Wedding Reception Halls
- 2.3 2. Ceremony Only Wedding Venue Packages
- 2.4 3. Reception Only Wedding Venue Packages
- 2.5 4. Las Vegas Wedding Chapel Packages
- 2.6 5. Wedding Specials for Las Vegas Ceremonies and Receptions
- 3 Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions Resource Pages
- 4 We Have the Best Wedding Venue Packages in the Las Vegas Area — Book Yours Today!
Our Popular Las Vegas Wedding Packages Will Exceed Your Expectations
At Always & Forever, we know that each couple will have their own preferences and expectations. Because of this, our team has created various packages to meet your needs. This includes ceremonies with no guests, small wedding parties, as well as large weddings where 100 or more guests attend, and evening wedding packages too. In addition to this, we offer all-inclusive ceremony and receptions in an outdoor setting, ceremony only and reception only packages, as well as incredible indoor wedding chapel packages. As you can see, we have something for everyone, and if there is a must-have option that you have in mind, but can’t find it on this page, let us know and we will see if we can make it happen for you – after all, our goal is to make your wedding day dreams come true!
Impressive Outdoor Ceremony Packages Complete with Lakefront Wedding Gazebos
Always & Forever showcases exceptional packages that were created to provide an outdoor ceremony experience you and your guests will never forget. In fact, our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue has ceremony sites that boast lake views, gazebos, as well as garden settings.
If we have sparked your interest, continue reading to learn more about Always & Forever and its fabulous ceremony venue options:
1. Outdoor Weddings — Packages that Provide You with a Gorgeous Las Vegas Ceremony Location
The Desert Shores Area of Summerlin in Las Vegas is known to be the ideal location for saying your “I DOs” with the one you love. This is one reason why Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions is such a popular venue to tie the knot.
Our full-service venue can offer you affordable outdoor wedding packages in Las Vegas, complete with stunning scenery such as a sparkling lake, swaying willow trees, picturesque gardens, and more. Additionally, the event planners at Always & Forever will work with you to plan the wedding of your dreams — from selecting the outdoor ceremony that will fit your needs perfectly, to providing you with beautiful flowers, we have you covered. We have something for everyone, from small ceremony preferences to 50 guests or more.
View some of what our fabulous outdoor wedding packages offer:
- Beautiful lakeside ceremony sites that you and your guests will love
- Lush green gardens that make for exceptional wedding photography
- Exquisite Las Vegas ceremony settings with ivy-colored romantic gazebos
- Peaceful swaying willow trees that look sensational
- Option for standing in front of a stunning 6-foot waterfall while you say your “I DOs”
2. Lake Weddings — Enjoy Beautiful Lake Views During Your Ceremony
If you would like to have a lake wedding in Las Vegas, Always & Forever is here to make it happen for you — lake weddings are what we are known for! In fact, our ceremony altars are located right on the shores of Lake Jacqueline, complete with a charming stone bridge in the background.
This sparkling lake creates a romantic atmosphere that will make your wedding day an unforgettable event, and will enable your wedding photographer to capture breathtaking ceremony photos that you will cherish forever.
Here’s a summary that details our Las Vegas lake weddings:
- Amazing sunsets over the lake create a truly romantic atmosphere that allow for a romantic sunset wedding.
- Gorgeous ceremony gazebos near the water for a fairy tale wedding day
- Ceremony altars that rest on the edge of a breathtaking lake
- Tranquil lake breezes add a peaceful element to your ceremony
- Picture-perfect gardens along the lake’s edge create incredible wedding photos
- Stone bridge over the water adds a charming touch to your special day
3. Gazebo Weddings — Have a Truly Romantic and Beautiful Ceremony
Romantic weddings and gazebos go hand in hand, especially when adorned with flowers and ivy. Our outdoor ceremony sites feature lovely gazebos, and you can read more about them in detail by visiting our main Las Vegas Gazebo Wedding Packages page. Not only are the Always & Forever gazebos gorgeous in themselves, but add the fact that they have a fabulous lake backdrop and are situated within a garden setting — it all makes for a stunning ceremony site.
In addition to this, our all inclusive and ceremony only packages enable you to add special elements to our gazebos to make them your own. You can add such things as wedding flowers, ribbons, fabric, and the like. This will also enable you to add a splash of color to match your wedding colors. Even if you don’t place anything on them, our wedding gazebos look exceptional on their own!
You’re going to love our romantic gazebos, and here’s why:
- Always & Forever has beautiful round and domed Las Vegas ceremony gazebos
- We provide you with a choice of several gazebo wedding packages
- Our elegant gazebos are ivy-entwined and in a garden setting
- Designed to provide a romantic element to your wedding day
- We have three lakeside gazebos and one within our Waterfall Garden
Las Vegas Wedding Packages with Gorgeous Venue Location Options
Are you looking for a breathtaking outdoor ceremony site, or perhaps an indoor wedding chapel option? If so, Always & Forever can meet your specific preferences, as well as give you several options to choose from. Our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue is known for having some of the best ceremony sites near the Vegas Strip. Why is this the case? Because we offer lakefront wedding altars, garden settings, romantic gazebos, and more. Along with this, our wedding chapel is modern and elegant and offers outstanding ceremony packages.
Take a look at our ceremony venues below that are available for Las Vegas all inclusive weddings, as well ceremony only packages:
Our Swan Garden ceremony location offers you an elegant wedding gazebo that rests on the edge of a tranquil lake, with swaying willow trees and other beautiful greenery. Also, the lake features a stone bridge in the background that can add a charming element to wedding photos. This wedding site is conveniently located near downtown Vegas, and within the upscale Desert Shores Community of Summerlin. When booking an all inclusive package, the Swan Banquet Room is used for the wedding celebration. Take a photo tour of this exceptional Las Vegas ceremony venue by diving into our image gallery for Swan Garden.
Always & Forever’s Grand Garden showcases incredible greenery, as well as amazing statues, and a stone walkway for the bride’s grand entrance; this all certainly makes for a stunning location to say your “I DOs”. Grand Garden also boasts a lovely gazebo at the lake’s edge, a charming stone bridge in the distance, and calming lake breezes. When booking an all inclusive package with this ceremony location, the Grand Atrium Banquet Hall is used for the reception. Be sure to see for yourself just how wonderful this Las Vegas wedding venue is by stopping by our Grand Garden image gallery.
This particular Las Vegas wedding venue sports lovely cascading green arches that can have beautiful string lighting added, which makes for an incredible walkway for the bride as she makes her way to the altar. Heritage Garden also features an ivy-covered lakeside gazebo that flowers are often added to for a romantic touch. You and your guests will enjoy incredible lake views, and just as with Swan Garden, a charming bridge over the water is seen in the background. Additionally, this ceremony site also showcases an outstanding garden setting. When you say your “I DOs” within the beautiful Heritage Garden with an all inclusive package, your celebration will take place within the Swan Banquet Room. This ceremony location is really a must-see, so head over to our Heritage Garden image gallery for some examples that will be sure to impress.
Our Waterfall Garden ceremony site is truly unique in that it provides you and the one you love the opportunity to say your wedding vows in front of a cascading 6-foot waterfall as you stand beneath a beautiful ivy-covered archway, all within an outstanding garden setting. This Las Vegas wedding venue is typically preferred by those who are having a small wedding ceremony. Additionally, the reception to follow will take place in the Royal Banquet Room. We invite you to visit our Waterfall Garden image gallery to see just how exceptional this location is.
If you’re seeking out an indoor wedding venue, Always & Forever can help. We have one of the most beautiful wedding chapels in the Las Vegas area, and it’s called the Lakeview Chapel. This gorgeous ceremony site showcases floor-to-ceiling windows that offer exceptional lake and garden views, elegant chandelier lighting, a modern design, as well as the option to say your “I DOs” inside the chapel, or just outside the chapel doors. Stop by the Lakeview Chapel image gallery for a chance to see some amazing images of couples who have married within this Las Vegas wedding chapel.
Affordable Packages for All Inclusive, Ceremony Only, and Reception Only Options
No matter what type of wedding you’re planning — a ceremony only affair, a large or small all inclusive wedding, a wedding for two, or perhaps you’re seeking out a reception only package; know that we can make it an unforgettable event for you and your guests. Below, we have gathered all the information you would need on the various Las Vegas wedding packages that we offer for your special day:
1. Ceremony & Reception All Inclusive Wedding Packages
An all inclusive wedding package will allow you and your guests to enjoy the convenience of not having to drive to a separate location after the ceremony is complete; imagine being able to just head over to your reception venue that’s just steps away from the wedding altar. This makes the day stress-free for your guests as well since they won’t have to drive to an off-site location when they’re not familiar with the area. This is just one benefit that Always & Forever’s all inclusive Las Vegas wedding packages can provide on your big day.
In addition to this, our ceremony and reception packages include everything you would need to have an exceptional wedding, and our event planners will work with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding and reception goes as perfect as you would expect it to.
Our all inclusive packages are affordable, and can offer you the chance to marry the one you love with a stunning lake as your backdrop. If this sounds too good to be true, then be sure to visit our Las Vegas All Inclusive Wedding Packages page so you can read up on all the amazing details. Also, below we are providing a summary of what you can expect when you book an all inclusive package at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions.
Take a Look at a Summary of What’s Included with Our Ceremony & Reception All Inclusive Packages:
- You will have access to one of our Always & Forever bridal suites prior to the ceremony.
- A certified wedding planner will be there with you every step of the way.
- The bride and groom will enjoy one of our beautiful ceremony sites.
- A reputable wedding photographer will take photos of your big day.
- We provide a wedding floral credit with all inclusive packages.
- Your Las Vegas wedding package will include traditional ceremony music. Dive into this post to find out which is better for you – a DJ or live music.
- You and your guests will have access to one of our elegant reception halls.
- Always & Forever takes care of the table and chair set up.
- We give you a wide variety of color choices for your table linen.
- Each reception table will have a lovely rose centerpiece placed.
- Your Las Vegas reception will include a professional DJ.
- The ceremony and reception package you select may include a Champagne toast.
- We provide free standard drinks such as soda, water, coffee, and tea, and offer drink upgrades.
- Every wedding reception comes with a fabulous meal that you and your guests will love.
- A 2 or 3 tier wedding cake is included with your Las Vegas all inclusive wedding package.
We encourage you to head over to our All Inclusive Wedding Packages page for a complete list of our package inclusions and more.
Check Out Our All Inclusive Packages for These Fabulous Ceremony Locations:
- All Inclusive Packages for Swan Garden
- All Inclusive Packages for Grand Garden
- All Inclusive Packages for Heritage Garden
View Our Waterfall Garden Ceremony Site and the Corresponding Wedding Packages:
Now that you have had a chance to view our all inclusive packages, if you realize that there is a must-have item that you did not see included, no problem! We can customize your wedding day package, so don’t hesitate to contact one of our event planners to discuss your needs.
Our Elegant All-Inclusive Wedding Reception Halls
Every all inclusive package comes complete with the use of one of our elegant reception halls — which one will be based on the package/ceremony location that you choose. You and your guests will have an incredible time no matter which Las Vegas banquet hall your wedding celebration is held in. Below, you will find a brief overview of the specific reception halls that are associated with each ceremony site:
- Swan Banquet Room — Brides and grooms who say their vows within Heritage Garden or Swan Garden utilizing one of our Las Vegas all inclusive packages will be able to celebrate their marriage in our exquisite Swan Banquet Room. This outstanding reception hall features lovely crystal chandeliers within the dining area, a beautiful glass solarium with romantic twinkle lighting, a large dance floor, a modern built-in bar, breathtaking lake and garden views, as well as other notable features. The Swan Banquet Room is a few steps away from our ceremony sites so that the celebration can begin right away! Be sure to head over to our Swan Banquet image gallery for a sneak peek.
- Grand Atrium Reception Hall — If you and your spouse-to-be have booked an all inclusive package that includes saying your “I DOs” within our gorgeous Grand Garden, your wedding celebration will be held within Always & Forever’s Grand Atrium Reception Hall. This popular Las Vegas banquet hall comes complete with stunning lake and garden views, romantic Edison ceiling lighting, beautiful iron accents, a build-in two-sided bar, as well as an outstanding dance floor. We invite you to take a tour by visiting our Grand Atrium image gallery.
It would be a great idea to dive into our Las Vegas Wedding Reception Hall Venues & Packages page for a full overview of our banquet halls and why they are so popular with couples who tie the knot near downtown Vegas.
2. Ceremony Only Wedding Venue Packages
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions has designed several affordable Las Vegas ceremony only wedding packages that will provide you with a sensational ceremony site, as well as must-have inclusions. Our full-service wedding venue offers ceremony only options for the following ceremony locations — our beautiful Heritage Garden, Swan Garden, Grand Garden, and our indoor venue, which is Lakeview Chapel.
Ceremony Only Package Inclusions
We have an exceptional reputation for helping couples create a fabulous wedding day, and this especially holds true for our Las Vegas ceremony only package options. Our wedding consultants will work with you to ensure everything is perfect and that it all goes as planned — from the music to the flowers, and everything in between.
Here is a summary of what you can expect when you book a ceremony only package at our wedding venue near the Vegas Strip:
- An outstanding wedding planner will be provided for your Las Vegas ceremony.
- Use of one of our gorgeous ceremony locations that features lake and garden views.
- A licensed officiate for a traditional or civil ceremony (minister’s fee is not included). Also, don’t for get to apply for your Las Vegas marriage license!
- Your Las Vegas wedding package comes with traditional music for your ceremony.
- Our wedding team will perfectly set up the chairs before your guests arrive.
- For those who need witnesses, we can provide them for you.
- Most packages come with wedding flower credits — the amount depends on the package booked.
- Bridal room access prior to the start of the ceremony — length of time varies with each package.
Please see our Ceremony Only Wedding Packages page for a complete list of inclusions and other fabulous details.
To View Details on Each Ceremony Only Option, Please Visit the Package Pages Below:
3. Reception Only Wedding Venue Packages
If you have already booked your Las Vegas wedding ceremony elsewhere, and you’re seeking out a reception only package, we can help. Always & Forever has affordable reception only wedding packages that will provide you with every inclusion you would need to have an unforgettable wedding celebration. In addition to this, we offer a few different banquet halls so that you can choose one that perfectly fits your needs.
Reception Only Package Inclusions
Here at Always & Forever, we have designed our Las Vegas wedding reception only packages so that your celebration will be a memorable affair for both you and your guests. This is made possible, in part, by the fantastic inclusions that come with our packages, as well as the fact that our Swan Garden and Grand Atrium reception halls offer gorgeous lake and garden views, have temperature-controlled rooms, beautiful modern designs, and much more.
We take pride in knowing that we can offer you the best banquet halls in the Las Vegas area, and we are confident that if you book one of our reception only packages, that you and the one you love will have an incredible wedding celebration. In the meantime, this post can give you some great wedding reception planning ideas – be sure to check it out.
Here are some of the inclusions that the bride and groom can look forward to when they book a Las Vegas reception only package:
- Use of our Swan Banquet Room or Grand Atrium Reception Hall.
- We provide you with an experienced wedding reception planner.
- Chairs and tables will be perfectly set up in the reception dining area.
- Every reception table will include a beautiful long-stem rose centerpiece.
- Always & Forever offers a variety of colors to choose from for your table linen.
- You and your guests who are 21 years or older may receive a Champagne toast.
- A DJ/Emcee comes with your Las Vegas reception only package.
- We include water, soda, coffee and tea with your package and select packages may include alcoholic beverages. Upgraded drink packages are available.
- Our Las Vegas reception only packages will provide you and your wedding guests with an outstanding meal that includes Classic and International menu options.
- Every reception package will include an exceptional 2 or 3 tiered wedding cake. Please view our wedding cake designs for some inspiration!
We recommend visiting our Reception Only Packages page for a full list of what’s included and additional information.
Also, please see our affordable Las Vegas reception only packages below:
1. Gem Reception Only Wedding Packages — Includes up to 30 guests and 3 hours in the banquet hall
2. Opal Reception Only Wedding Packages — Includes up to 50 guests and 3 hours in the banquet hall
3. Amber Reception Only Wedding Packages — Includes up to 75 guests and 3.5 hours in the banquet hall
4. Onyx Reception Only Wedding Packages — Includes up to 100 guests and 4 hours in the banquet hall
If your guest count is between two package tiers, you can simply pay our per person fee for each additional guest. Please see individual packages for per person cost.
4. Las Vegas Wedding Chapel Packages
For those wishing to have a beautiful chapel wedding that showcases gorgeous lake and garden views from inside the venue, we suggest saying your “I DOs” in Always & Forever’s exquisite Lakeview Chapel. Our Las Vegas wedding chapel is like no other in the state of Nevada. Why is this the case? Because it boasts incredible floor-to-ceiling windows that reveal the stunning scenery that’s just outside the chapel. Additionally, this wedding venue presents the opportunity to say your vows in one of two ways:
- Inside the chapel while standing at the altar that sits in front of two large glass doors that open up to a breathtaking lake and lovely greenery.
- Standing a few steps just outside the chapel next to an ivy-covered archway on the lake’s edge as your guests watch on from inside the chapel.
It’s an exceptional wedding chapel that’s located near the Vegas Strip and it will certainly provide you with the opportunity to have an unforgettable ceremony. Take a look at a few of the inclusions that are provided with our Lakeview Chapel packages:
- Use of our exceptional Las Vegas wedding chapel located in the upscale area of Summerlin.
- Our experienced event planners will work with you to plan the perfect wedding day.
- Always & Forever can provide and play traditional wedding music during your ceremony.
- Our team will prepare the venue, which includes setting chairs up for your guests.
- Outstanding lake and garden views can be enjoyed during the ceremony.
- Two wedding altar location options — inside the chapel or a few steps outside near the lake’s edge.
- The chapel includes elegant chandelier lighting that creates a romantic atmosphere.
You can view photos of our beautiful wedding chapel by visiting the Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery.
View Always & Forever’s Wedding Chapel Packages:
5. Wedding Specials for Las Vegas Ceremonies and Receptions
Many brides and grooms want to go all out on their wedding day so they can create the ceremony and reception they have envisioned. However, because of budget restrictions, some may not be able to afford the type of wedding they’re hoping for. Knowing this, Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions has designed incredible Las Vegas wedding specials so you can have the wedding day you have always dreamed about — from outstanding inclusions to exceptional venues, we can make it happen for you. Always & Forever makes getting married affordable; all you have to do is choose which package fits your needs best. Stop by our Las Vegas Wedding Specials Packages page to find a ceremony only or all inclusive package at a cost-effective price.
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions Resource Pages
If you have just started planning your Las Vegas wedding ceremony, we suggest that you look through our website for resources that can jump-start the process. We provide helpful information on topics such as obtaining your marriage license, who pays for what, bridal hair and makeup, details on open bars, wedding venues, lake weddings, and more. With that said, dive into the recommended links below, and please get in touch with us if you have any questions about planning your wedding day:
- Learn about all our popular Las Vegas wedding venues to find out which one is best for you.
- We conveniently provide exceptional wedding photography — find out more.
- Take a look at our amazing Swan Garden packages for some wedding day inspiration.
- If you’re having a hard time choosing your bridesmaids, this post can help!
- Don’t forget to book your bridal hair and makeup appointment if your special day is approaching.
- Don’t forget to include a few wedding traditions in your ceremony and reception.
- Find out more about getting married under a romantic ceremony gazebo near downtown Vegas.
- Always & Forever is known for its beautiful lake weddings — get all the fabulous details.
- Here’s a post filled with wedding day transportation ideas for your big day.
- Have you written your maid of honor speech yet, if not, here are some tips!
- Have you looked into how to obtain a Las Vegas marriage license? Here are some tips on the process!
We Have the Best Wedding Venue Packages in the Las Vegas Area — Book Yours Today!
No matter what type of wedding you would like to plan — an outdoor ceremony with sparkling lake views, or perhaps a chapel wedding near the Vegas Strip, or maybe you’re just looking for a reception hall to celebrate your marriage in; Always & Forever bring your dream wedding day to life. Not only that, we can offer you affordable prices, outstanding inclusions, and the assistance of an exceptional wedding planner.
For those happy couples out there who have already decided on a must-have wedding day package, as well as brides and grooms who just have questions, feel free to contact Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions by giving us a call at (702) 318-5683. You can also reach out by contacting our Las Vegas wedding venue online. Additionally, if you would like to learn even more, head over to our About Us page, or simply take a tour of our website. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you create your dream come true wedding day.