Wedding Venue Option for Grand Garden
The Grand Garden Las Vegas Wedding Venue Features Sparkling Lake Views
Our Grand Garden wedding venue is exceptionally beautiful and provides an outstanding location for you to create perfect wedding photos, as well as incredible memories. Grand Garden is situated within an elegant garden courtyard and boasts magnificent large statues that are sure to impress. Along with this, you will find a stone pathway that leads to the wedding altar which is located under a romantic ceremony gazebo. This gazebo rests over the edge of a sparkling blue lake, with swaying willow trees and other greenery, creating a lovely ceremony space for you and your spouse-to-be. For those who book an all inclusive wedding package, you and your wedding guests can simply walk over to the Grand Atrium for your grand celebration. Feel free to view our All Inclusive Wedding Packages page to see what you can look forward to when you get married within Grand Garden. You will also want to head over to Always & Forever’s Grand Garden Image Gallery for some inspiration!
Explore Our Wedding Website with These Ceremony & Reception Pages
Planning a Las Vegas wedding can be fun, especially when you have a wide variety of options to choose from. Here at Always & Forever Wedding and Receptions, we provide you with all the necessary options that you would need to create your dream come true wedding day. This includes many wedding planning resources that you can have fun sorting through. With that in mind, take a look at the pages below that interest you the most so you can get the ball rolling planning your wedding day!
- Visit our Las Vegas Wedding Venue page to view all our fabulous ceremony and reception spaces.
- We have a full page dedicated to lake weddings in the Las Vegas area – check it out!
- See our Reception Hall Venues & Packages page for a sneak peek of what we offer.
- If you would like to get married near the Vegas Strip, then view our popular Wedding Packages page.
- Those who may be interested in an indoor wedding chapel ceremony will want to read this page.