Are you planning a small indoor ceremony and seeking out the best wedding chapel in Las Vegas? If so, Always & Forever has a package that was created just for you – Lakeview Chapel Hope. It includes saying your vows within the most beautiful wedding chapel in the Vegas area, complete with large glass windows that span from the floor to the ceiling to showcase a stunning lake. You will also have views of the surrounding garden that includes swaying willow trees, flowers, and other outstanding greenery. Our Lakeview Chapel Hope Ceremony Only package is ideal for 0-10 guests, and our team will take care of all the fine details for you and the one you love.
Lakeview Chapel Hope Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Package
Reserve Monday-Thursday to Receive $100 Off This Package!
- $749 Friday – Sunday (not available at sunset)
- $649 Monday – Thursday (package price includes a weekday discount)
- This Las Vegas ceremony only wedding day package includes up to 10 guests
- Our Hope package is not available at sunset Friday-Sunday
Ceremony Inclusions for Lakeview Chapel Hope
- Access to the Lakeview Chapel for 30 Minutes
- Licensed Officiate Will Be Available for a Civil or Traditional Wedding Ceremony – The Minister’s Fee of $75 is Not Included
- Our Certified Las Vegas Wedding Planner Will Be Available to Help Plan Your Special Day
- Included in Your Package is the Use of our Las Vegas Wedding Photographer – Photo Packages Purchased Separately
- We Provide Traditional Wedding Music for Your Ceremony
- Chair Will be Set-Up in the Chapel for Your Guests Before the Ceremony Starts
See our outdoor ceremony only package for a guest list of 0-10 by visiting the Heritage Garden Marina Ceremony Only Wedding Package page. You can also head over to our informational Ceremony Only Packages page to view all our ceremony options on one page.
The Lakeview Chapel Hope package is for 0–10 wedding guests. For those wishing to have more than 10, you can simply upgrade to the Lakeview Chapel Wish package.
The Hope package price does not include the 16% service fee and taxes on certain items. It also does not include the $75 minister’s fee.
Important Planning Resources for Your Las Vegas Wedding
Planning a wedding can be time-consuming and confusing for some. But, those who have their wedding at Always & Forever know that it’s actually easy and fun! Why is this the case? We take care of all the wedding details for you and provide all the necessary elements to make your day absolutely perfect! On top of this, our Las Vegas full-service wedding venue can offer you a wide variety of resources to help you plan your ceremony, or a reception for those who are booking an all inclusive package. Below you will find information that Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions recommends for those who are looking for helpful planning information and additional packages.
- Plan a fabulous small wedding ceremony near the Vegas Strip with these essential tips.
- Read this article on the importance of using an experienced wedding photographer for your big day.
- We have outstanding wedding specials that you and your future spouse will want to take advantage of.
- Read about our all inclusive packages if you’re considering booking your entire event at our Las Vegas wedding venue.
- Are you planning on having a DJ or a band at your wedding reception? If you’re not sure, then read this post!
- Dive into our Heritage Garden Image Gallery for some ceremony and reception inspiration.
- Make sure to learn how to apply for your Las Vegas marriage license properly – it’s important!
- See more of our gorgeous ceremony sites by heading over to our main Wedding Venues page.
- For those who would like to have a Las Vegas outdoor wedding, we suggest reading this guide.
The Lakeview Chapel Hope Ceremony Only Package is Perfect for Weddings Near the Vegas Strip!
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions, which is near the Vegas Strip and downtown Las Vegas, is well known for planning memorable ceremonies with beautiful scenery such as a breathtaking lake, beautiful gardens, and elegant gazebos. In addition to this, we can promise you that you and your guests will have a day to remember when you say your “I DOs” at our full-service wedding venue. We’ll ensure that your ceremony is exceptional and that you have all the essentials for your dream come true wedding. All you have to do is contact one of our wedding experts at (702) 318-5683. If you prefer to connect through our website, simply contact us online. Our professional team of event coordinators can’t wait to meet you so we can get you on the path to marrying the one you love!