Many couples feel that there really is nothing more romantic than saying your vows under the stars in Las Vegas, especially when the ceremony takes place at the lake’s edge, under a beautiful ceremony gazebo. This is the type of wedding you can have when you opt for a Las Vegas evening wedding. Additionally, weddings that take place in the evening offer some fabulous benefits that morning or afternoon weddings can’t take advantage of – let’s find out what they are!
Benefits of a Las Vegas Evening Wedding
If you’re thinking about saying your “I DOs” in Las Vegas at night, you may be wondering if a wedding that takes place in the evening is really the best choice for you. There are plenty of benefits to tying the knot after the sun goes down and we are going to take a look at them below:
Nighttime Weddings Allow You to Add Beautiful Lighting for a Magical Touch
If you’re hoping to add a touch of magic to your Las Vegas wedding for two, or medium to large wedding, then consider having an evening ceremony because it will allow you to add beautiful lighting that can create an enchanting atmosphere for you and your guests. Just imagine how fabulous your space will look with special lighting and wedding flowers! Whether you’re having an all inclusive wedding or a ceremony only affair, you can benefit from viewing these ideas for lighting up your venue for the fairy tale wedding you have been dreaming of.
- Romantic String Lighting: Did you know that string lighting can create a truly magical atmosphere for an evening wedding? It’s true; this type of lighting can add a romantic and beautiful ambiance that is sure to make your wedding a magical event. String lighting looks incredible strung around the edges of a ceremony gazebo, along pathways, and the like. You can view an example of a gazebo that’s perfectly lit by heading over to our Swan Garden image gallery. So, if you’re looking to add a little extra magic to your big day, consider hanging up some string lights in your ceremony space – your guests will be impressed by the transformation.
- Enchanting Candles & Lanterns: Adding candles and lanterns to an outdoor wedding that is held during evening hours creates a truly enchanting atmosphere that can make your big day stand out from the rest. The soft light of the flickering flames can be captivating and would look great during a nighttime ceremony, especially while the stars are shining overhead – it will create the perfect backdrop for your declaration of love. You can use flameless candles so you won’t have to worry about the flames blowing out; they will look perfect during the entire event. Glass vases that have candles placed in them can make beautiful centerpieces for your reception tables, adding an extra touch of romance that can’t compare.
- Elegant Indoor Chandeliers: Las Vegas evening weddings can allow for the excuse to use gorgeous chandelier lighting. Chandeliers create an amazing look that’s perfect during indoor ceremonies. Plus, they can add an extra touch of elegance to your wedding decor. Always & Forever has an indoor wedding chapel with stunning chandeliers, as well as large floor-to-ceiling glass windows that allow you to see the stars above.
Getting Married After Dark Gives You More Time Before the Ceremony Starts
If you’re researching this topic because you would like to have outdoor wedding ceremony in the evening, there are a few benefits you will be happy to hear about. For one, there’s no rush like there may be when you have a morning wedding, which allows you to sleep in a bit later on your special day. Also, and most importantly, if there are any last-minute issues that pop up, like the hairstyle you thought would look great, just isn’t working out, you will certainly have more time to deal with them before the ceremony starts. Regarding this, if you need ideals for the perfect hairstyle, then be sure to read our post on bridal updos!
In addition to this, your guests will appreciate having more time to get ready as well, and if they have a long drive, they can benefit from the extra time. So, if you’re looking for a way to make your wedding day less stressful, consider a Las Vegas evening ceremony.
Las Vegas Evening Weddings that Start at Sunset Provide You with Stunning Scenery
Nevada is known for its amazing sunsets that can bring a ceremony to life, so what better way to celebrate your love than to have a Las Vegas evening wedding? The amazing colors of the setting sun that often display shades of orange, yellow, red, pink, and purple, provide a gorgeous backdrop for your ceremony. Also, the colorful lighting is more than any wedding photographer could hope for, and any bride and groom would love because their photos will look absolutely stunning. So, whether you’re planning a small wedding ceremony or a large one, you can be sure the atmosphere will be fabulous.
The soft lighting that’s created during a sunset is perfect and adds a touch of romance to not only your photographs, but also the ceremony in general. Whether you’re eloping or inviting your closest family and friends, a Las Vegas sunset wedding is an unforgettable way to start your life together.
Always & Forever hosts Las Vegas sunset weddings on a weekly basis, and so we know firsthand how much the couples who marry at this time of day truly love how their wedding and their photos turned out.
Common Inquiries Regarding Weddings that Take Place in the Evenings
If you’re planning a wedding ceremony that takes place in the evening, you’re probably wondering about a few things, such as, “Should my makeup be different than if I was having an afternoon wedding?” or “What time do Las Vegas evening weddings typically start?” But don’t worry; we are here to answer your questions. Although we know you may have plenty of other questions as well, we are going to answer these two to get you started. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us directly; we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Should my makeup be different for a night wedding?
The truth is, a daytime wedding can call for a very different look than an evening affair. With that said, if you’re attending a night wedding, should you change up your makeup routine? The answer is typically “yes”.
In general, it’s a good idea to go for darker shades when you’re having a Las Vegas evening wedding. This means opting for smokier eyes and a darker lip color. Also, you will want your makeup to stand out in photos, and brighter colors can sometimes wash out under the flash of a camera. However, don’t go too overboard – a little bit of a dramatic look is all you need to make a statement when having a nighttime ceremony. In addition to this, you may want to consider airbrushed makeup for your wedding day; it provides a flawless look and has incredible staying power.
What time should a Las Vegas evening wedding ceremony start?
As any wedding planner will tell you, timing is everything! So, when it comes to choosing a start time for your evening ceremony, you will want to make sure you pick the right one. Most couples prefer to start right before the sun sets. This way, they enjoy the beautiful colorful light that shines down on them during their wedding vows, as well as the magical look that’s produced for their photos; and then they seamlessly transition into the reception as the night falls.
It’s worth mentioning that if you’re planning a winter wedding, the sun may set super early, before you’re even ready to start the ceremony. In that case, you will just have to adjust your timing accordingly.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- If you’re opting for a Las Vegas evening wedding that starts right before sun fall, then you will want to start the ceremony about 15 minutes before the sun starts to set.
- The sun sets at different times during different seasons, so be sure to do your research to find out the exact time the sun falls during the particular month and day you would like to get married.
- The wedding venue that hosts your ceremony should be able to tell you what time your ceremony should start. Always & Forever can help you determine the best time – feel free to reach out to us!
Information to Help You Plan Your Special Day
We know you’re excited to start planning your big day, and that you want everything to be perfect, but where do you even start? Don’t worry; we have got you covered. Below you will see some of our most popular resources that can help you plan your dream wedding – from choosing your bridesmaids to planning a wedding reception, as well as details on whether or not to have an open bar.
No matter what type of wedding you’re planning, an evening ceremony or something a bit earlier, or an all-inclusive or ceremony only affair, we can make it happen for you. You can contact us or get a jump start with the resources we have gathered for you.
- If you would like to take a look at all our packages, then head over to our main Wedding Packages page.
- Read this article on who pays for what when it comes to a wedding so you know how to budget properly.
- We are known for our amazing lake weddings – be sure to dive into this page if you’re interested.
- Those who are booking an all inclusive wedding will want to learn all about our reception halls.
- We created a page that’s dedicated to our wedding venues located near downtown Las Vegas – take a look!
- Our packages come with an outstanding wedding photographer – read more on this.
- Make sure to book your bridal hair and makeup appointment soon to reserve your specific date.
- Learn more about having a DJ or live music at your wedding celebration to see which one will work best for you.
- It’s important to take care of your marriage license as soon as possible – find out what steps to take.
- Take note of our maid of honor speech in case you need to pass it along to the right person.
- Wedding traditions have been around for centuries, take a look at a few that you can include in your ceremony.
- We offer fabulous Las Vegas wedding specials to help you meet your budget, read more to see how much you can save on our venue packages.
- Check out our post on wedding day transportation so you can plan accordingly!
- If you’re inviting 50 guests or more, then this post can be of great help!
- If you’re not sure how to obtain your Las Vegas marriage, then you will want to dive into this article before your big day.
Say Your Vows Under the Stars at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions!
Always & Forever offers the perfect setting for a Las Vegas evening wedding. As the sun sets, the stars come out to provide a romantic backdrop for your ceremony. In addition to this, our wedding coordinators will be on hand to make sure everything goes exactly as planned, leaving you free to enjoy your special day. So, if you’re looking for a lakefront wedding venue to host a wedding for you and your guests, feel free to reach out to us by calling (702) 318-5683, so we can help you plan one of the most important days of your life.