If you’re planning a Las Vegas wedding ceremony, you may be wondering where to begin, and we are here to help. Because the ceremony is one of the most important aspects of a wedding day, Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions has created this post to provide you with some ideas for planning the perfect wedding ceremony. In it, we will discuss everything from outdoor ceremony spaces to wedding gazebos, and more. So, get ready to be inspired and get some fantastic ideas for your up-and-coming wedding day!
Plan Your Big Day with these Fabulous Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony Ideas
There’s no doubt that planning a ceremony can be a bit confusing for those who don’t have any experience with it, whether it’s a small wedding, one for zero guests, or one that’s larger with 50 guests. On top of that, there are many moving parts to a wedding in general, so it goes without saying that every bit of advice can help make the planning process go smoothly. With that in mind, our Las Vegas wedding venue would like to share the following ideas for planning a ceremony that you and your guests will remember forever – let’s get started:
Say Your “I DOs” Outdoors with Stunning Views
If your plan is to get married in Las Vegas, you may be thinking that you will have to get married in a traditional wedding chapel, but we are here to tell you that you have a lot more options than that! Although an indoor chapel wedding can be amazing, so can an outdoor wedding that takes place near the Vegas Strip.
The key to having an incredible outdoor wedding is to ensure that the ceremony space is breathtaking. Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions boasts lake wedding altars that provide you and your guests with stunning views of Lake Jacqueline, along with peaceful lake breezes. In addition to this, these same ceremony locations are set within a lovely garden – it all makes for a picture-perfect wedding day, and this is especially true if you’re having a sunset wedding. If your interest has been sparked and you want to have an outdoor Las Vegas wedding ceremony, then be sure to take a look at the following outdoor wedding spaces, along with their ceremony only and all inclusive packages:
- Heritage Garden Outdoor Wedding Packages
- Swan Garden Outdoor Wedding Packages
- Grand Garden Outdoor Wedding Packages
- Waterfall Garden Outdoor Wedding Packages
Include a Las Vegas Ceremony Gazebo in Your Wedding Plans
A wedding ceremony is a very special event in a couple’s life, and because of that, it should be perfect and unforgettable! With that said, if you’re contemplating having an outdoor wedding, then consider including a ceremony gazebo in your plans.
Gazebos provide a romantic and charming setting for exchanging vows, and they can be customized to match your wedding theme. For instance, if you’re having a rustic or country-inspired wedding, you might add sunflowers to your gazebo decor, as well as ribbons or sashes. If you would like to research more ideas for how to use flowers on your big day, head over to our post on wedding flowers.
A gazebo can be a great addition to your wedding photos. Whether you’re taking post-ceremony shots with your wedding party, or your wedding photographer is taking pictures of you as you say your vows, it’s certainly a beautiful backdrop to have showcased in your wedding album. This is especially true when the gazebo is sitting right on the lake’s edge, as well as within a beautiful garden setting. If this sounds too good to be true, take a look at our Gazebo Wedding Packages page to see what can be yours on your big day.
Have a Romantic Indoor Wedding Chapel Ceremony
Picture yourself getting married in a beautiful chapel overlooking a pristine lake. If this is what you have in mind, it’s a fabulous idea and it can become a reality at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions. Our Lakeview Chapel has been one of the most popular wedding chapels in Las Vegas to tie the knot for many years now. To see why this may be the case, head over to our Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery for a sneak peek. Also, dive into the following that details the chapel’s incredible features:
- Boasts beautiful floor-to-ceiling glass windows that reveal lovely lake and garden views.
- Designed with elegant chandelier lighting that adds a touch of romance to your Las Vegas wedding ceremony.
- Large open doors at the front of the chapel showcase stunning lake views and allow for lake breezes.
- The chapel is set up to provide you with the option of getting married inside, or just outside the chapel doors at the edge of Lake Jacqueline.
- Situated near downtown Las Vegas, as well as the ever-popular Vegas Strip.
As you can imagine, getting married in a beautiful Las Vegas wedding chapel is a great way to start your life together!
Choose a Las Vegas Wedding Venue that Takes Care of all the Ceremony Details for You
If you have started the wedding planning process and you’re already feeling overwhelmed by all the details, don’t worry; you’re not alone – many couples feel this way. One idea on how to make the planning enjoyable instead of stressful is to use a full-service wedding venue that takes care of all the details for you. This can be a huge relief, and it can also save you a lot of time and money.
Always & Forever is a full-service wedding venue in Las Vegas that is known for providing couples with what they need for their special day, whether it’s an evening wedding, morning or afternoon – from the wedding flowers to the photographer, we take care of all the details, both large and small. It doesn’t matter if you book a ceremony only or an all inclusive wedding, or even a reception only affair, our wedding planners will be there from start to finish to ensure your day goes as planned. In addition to taking care of all the details, we also provide couples with stunning ceremony spaces and elegant reception halls – everything that’s required to create your dream come true wedding day.
Take a look for yourself just how elegant and romantic our Las Vegas ceremony spaces really are:
Popular Ceremony Locations at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions
- Heritage Garden Ceremony Image Gallery
- Swan Garden Ceremony Image Gallery
- Grand Garden Ceremony Image Gallery
- Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Image Gallery
- Waterfall Garden Ceremony Image Gallery
Resources for Planning Your Wedding Day
We know how helpful wedding planning resources can be when gathering information for your special day. To help out and give you a head start, we have gathered some of our most popular planning pages – from information on the marriage license application process, and bridal updos, to details about our wedding cakes and wedding transportation, we can help. So, go ahead and dive into our Las Vegas wedding ceremony and reception resources so you can start planning your special day with confidence!
- Here is an incredible bridal hair & makeup wedding salon that you should check out.
- See our reception hall packages if you plan on only booking your wedding celebration with Always & Forever.
- Not sure which ceremony space is right for you? Then head over to our Wedding Venue Packages page!
- Wedding traditions have been around for centuries, see which one might be right for you.
- An open bar can really benefit the guests, but is having one right for you?
- Are you planning a wedding reception? If you are, make sure to read this post.
- A maid of honor speech can be difficult for some to write, but this post details how to make it an easy task.
- Here are a few ideas on choosing your bridesmaids; dive in and begin the selection process.
- Who pays for what is an important question when it comes to paying for a ceremony and reception – learn more.
- We have a helpful Ceremony Information page that will provide you with the needed details for planning your big day.
- If you would like to get married near the Vegas Strip, then see our Wedding Specials page for some outstanding deals on our ceremony and reception packages.
- We provide the bride and groom with wedding photographer services and you can learn more about it here.
- Your marriage license is very important, so be sure to read up on the details.
- If you’re ever in need of a special events space in the future, we cover that also!
- You can find essential details on our banquet halls located on our Reception Information page.
- Which one will you choose for your reception, a DJ or live music?
Contact Always & Forever for More Outstanding Las Vegas Wedding Ceremony Ideas
We hope our ideas for planning your Las Vegas wedding have helped and you will be moving forward with having either a stunning outdoor ceremony, or maybe a romantic wedding chapel gathering. Either way, Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions is here for you every step of the way. We know how important your big day is and we have the experience and resources to make it a success – a day you will cherish forever. If you would like to get married at our Las Vegas wedding venue, be sure to reach out to us at (702) 318-5683. We can’t wait to speak to you to start the process of helping you create the wedding you have envisioned.