Are you planning a Las Vegas wedding for 50 guests or more? Do you have an elegant chapel ceremony or beautiful lakeside wedding in mind? If so, you will want to ensure you find the perfect venue, the right package, and have all the necessary inclusions that will make your day a memorable affair. With that said, this article will provide you with the essential information needed to plan the wedding you have always dreamed of.
Choosing the Perfect Las Vegas Wedding Venue that Can Accommodate 50 Guests
When planning a wedding ceremony, choosing the perfect venue can be one of the most important decisions you will make, and if you’re expecting 50 guests, you will need to find a location that’s both comfortable and accommodating for mid to large-size wedding parties. In addition to this, depending on your preference, you may want to choose a venue that’s outdoors, one with a beautiful lakeside garden. Or, if you prefer, an indoor setting, such as a modern wedding chapel.
With all that in mind, let’s take a look at a few outdoor and indoor options:
Ceremony Spaces for an Outdoor or Indoor Las Vegas Wedding
No matter what type of wedding ceremony you’re hoping for, indoor or outdoor, Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions has something for everyone – from elegant indoor ceremonies to outdoor lakeside weddings that will take your breath away.
Lakeside altars are a popular choice for nuptials, and garden settings with ceremony gazebos are also incredibly popular. Of course, the perfect outdoor wedding venue must also offer lake breezes and stunning views to complete the perfect day.
This all sounds fabulous, but how do you find a perfect wedding venue such as this? Fortunately, you won’t have to do any research on this because such a venue does exist – Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions.
Nestled in the heart of Las Vegas, this hidden gem offers everything you could possibly want for your outdoor wedding – from beautiful lake views to lush green garden settings; this venue has it all. Additionally, because of all these must-have wedding venue features, Always & Forever is one of the most popular wedding venues to tie the knot. So, if you’re looking for the perfect venue to marry the one you love, we know you would be more than happy with our Las Vegas wedding venue that’s perfectly situated near the Vegas Strip.
Let’s dive into a more detailed description of all the outdoor elements at Always & Forever that make it so very popular:
1. Outdoor Weddings with Lake and Garden Views
Are you looking for a magical outdoor setting for 50 guests or more? Always & Forever’s Las Vegas outdoor wedding venues offer stunning lake and garden views that can make any wedding exceptional. Our lakeside altars are the perfect spot to exchange vows, especially when you will have a lake with sparkling blue water as your backdrop. Additionally, you and your guests will enjoy the lake breezes as you say your “I DOs”, as well as enjoy the peaceful swaying willow trees nearby. After the wedding ceremony is completed, you will be able to pose for your wedding pictures with lovely backdrops, such as a charming stone bridge over the water, flowers, and more.
2. Romantic Lakeside Gazebo Ceremonies
At Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions, we understand how important your wedding day is. That’s why we offer a variety of unique ceremony locations to make your wedding dreams come true. This includes spaces that come complete with a romantic ceremony gazebo located within a beautiful garden, with three of these locations having gorgeous lake views.
Our wedding gazebos provide a stunning backdrop for your vows, especially when you’re able to decorate them to match your wedding style. For instance, those having an evening wedding can beautifully illuminate the gazebo by adding string lighting. Or, you can add wedding flowers, sashes, and other traditional wedding day elements to make it your own.
If this sounds like the fairy tale wedding you would like to have, then feel free to read more about our gazebos on our Gazebo Wedding Packages page.
3. Ceremony Space with Incredible Water Feature Located Outdoors
Our all inclusive venue offers the opportunity to say your vows in front of an incredible 6-foot cascading waterfall that sits within an exceptional garden. This location is called Waterfall Garden, and in addition to its romantic water feature, it also sports a beautiful ceremony gazebo with swaying willow trees, and other outstanding greenery that provide the perfect backdrop for wedding photographers.
Waterfall Garden is ideal for those wishing to have a Las Vegas wedding for 50 guests, as well as a wedding reception to follow. Feel free to take a closer look at this popular wedding venue by heading over to our Waterfall Garden image gallery.
Indoor Weddings – Lakeview Chapel
We know that many brides and grooms would like to plan an indoor Las Vegas wedding. If you happen to be one of them, then you will be glad to know that Always & Forever offers a beautiful indoor wedding chapel with floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook a sparkling lake and a beautiful garden, which makes it the perfect setting for your big day.
The chapel is elegantly appointed with chandeliers and large wide-open doors that allow lake breezes and natural light to flood in. With room for 50 guests or more, the chapel provides an intimate and romantic setting for your ceremony.
This indoor ceremony setting also allows for the unique opportunity to either stand within the chapel as you say your vows, or stand just outside the doors at the edge of Lake Jacqueline, under an arched gazebo. If this sounds perfect to you, then jump over to our Las Vegas Wedding Chapel Packages page for all the fabulous details.
Best Las Vegas Wedding Packages for Fifty Guests or More
Always & Forever offers all inclusive weddings and ceremony only packages for medium to large Las Vegas weddings. With affordable options for 50 guests or more, our team will help make your dream wedding a reality.
Our all inclusive packages include everything you need for a perfect day, from the ceremony to the reception! In addition to this, we offer ceremony only packages that are perfect for couples who want a smaller wedding, or who would like to elope. Now, let’s jump into each of these package categories to learn more:
Ceremony Only Packages – 50+ Wedding Guests
If you’re looking for a ceremony only package that’s affordable and includes everything needed for an amazing morning, afternoon, or evening wedding for 50 guests or more, we can help. Our fabulous package inclusions make planning your ceremony easy and stress-free, and our experienced wedding planners will work with you to create a custom ceremony that reflects your unique style.
Below you can take a sneak peek at what’s included with our Las Vegas Ceremony Only Packages:
- Your package will include the use of one of our exceptional ceremony spaces that comfortably fits 50 or more guests.
- We provide you with bridal room access before the start of the ceremony.
- All our Las Vegas ceremony only packages come with an experienced wedding planner.
- The bride and groom will be provided with a licensed officiate for a traditional or civil ceremony. Please note that the minister’s fee is not included in the package price. Also, make sure to obtain your license before the ceremony. You can find out how to do this by heading over to our Las Vegas marriage license post!
- Always & Forever will supply you with ceremony witnesses, if needed.
- Traditional wedding music comes with your package and will be played during the ceremony.
- Everything will be perfectly placed for you, from the chairs to the flowers.
- Our ceremony only packages for 50, 75, or 100 come complete with wedding flower credits. The number of credits will depend on which package you book.
All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Packages – 50+ Wedding Guests
At Always & Forever, we understand that planning a wedding includes many moving parts, and that’s why we offer All Inclusive Wedding Packages for 50+ guests. Our all inclusive packages enable us to take care of everything so you can focus on enjoying your special day.
Our packages come with a variety of inclusions that can certainly make your wedding day perfect – from the ceremony and reception location to the flowers and the meal, and everything in between. Also, because we know that no two weddings are the same, we offer a range of package options to choose from. So, whether you’re looking for a simple Las Vegas wedding or a grand and lavish event, we have a package that’s right for you.
Take a look at what an all inclusive package comes with:
- All the ceremony only inclusions listed above come with our all inclusive packages, as well as the following reception inclusions:
- An event coordinator will ensure your reception goes exactly as planned.
- When you book an all inclusive package, you gain access to one of our exceptional reception halls.
- Your package will include the use of a professional DJ/Emcee that will bring your reception to life.
- The reception hall will have our traditional chairs and tables set up for 50 or more guests. You may also upgrade to Gold Chiavari chairs, chair covers, and sashes.
- An elegant rose centerpiece will be placed on every reception hall table.
- Always & Forever has many table linen colors that you can select from to match your wedding colors.
- A Champagne toast is included for all guests who are 21 and over.
- All inclusive packages come with special table services for the bride and groom.
- The bride and groom, along with the wedding guests, will enjoy an outstanding reception meal where you will have options from our Classic and International menus.
- A standard drink package for 50+ guests is included and comes complete with soda, water, tea, and coffee. There are upgrade options for those who would like a hosted or cash bar.
- Always & Forever provides you with a beautiful multi-tier wedding cake that’s large enough for 50 guests or more.
For a full overview of all that we offer with our packages, head over to our main Las Vegas Wedding Packages page.
Always & Forever Frequently Asked Questions
We can imagine that you have many questions when it comes to planning a Las Vegas wedding for 50 guests, and we want you to know that we are here to help answer those questions. Always & Forever has experienced wedding planners that you can speak to if you have an inquiry. However, in the meantime, we are providing a few of our most popular questions regarding medium to large weddings:
Is the planning process difficult if you have 50 to 100 wedding guests?
The planning process for a wedding, in general, can feel overwhelming to some, especially if there are 50 or more guests. Why? Because there are numerous factors to consider, such as the date, the wedding venue, the budget, the guest list, the menu, and the décor. Furthermore, it’s important to ensure that all of the details are coordinated and that everything runs smoothly on the day of the wedding.
While it can seem overwhelming to plan a wedding of any size, we are here to tell you that it’s actually pretty simple to plan when Always & Forever is hosting your wedding day. We have been hosting weddings for many years now, and we are known for creating dream come true, stress-free weddings for the brides and grooms that come to us. We take care of every detail for you so you can actually have fun planning your wedding ceremony. No matter what size wedding you would like to have, we are here to help.
Can Always & Forever’s indoor wedding chapel accommodate more than 50 people?
Yes, our Lakeview Chapel can accommodate more than 50 wedding guests; actually, up to 100 people. The spacious interior can comfortably accommodate large wedding parties.
In addition to this, the large glass windows provide a beautiful view of the lake, and the chapel offers a variety of amenities to make your wedding even more special, including professional wedding coordinators, elegant chandeliers, and a modern design. So, whether you’re planning a ceremony of up to 50 guests, or a wedding of up to 100, our Las Vegas indoor wedding chapel can make your ceremony one you will always remember.
Resources for Planning a Las Vegas Wedding for 50 Guests
Are you looking to plan the perfect wedding day? Do you want everything to be just perfect, from the location to the meal? Well, our helpful resource pages can certainly help. We have information on all aspects of wedding planning, such as information on sunset weddings, and bridal updo hairstyle ideas, Las Vegas wedding reception only details, as well as a post on how to plan a small wedding ceremony; and all you have to do is grab a cup of coffee and dive in. So whether you’re looking for inspiration or seeking specific advice, the resources we provide below would be a great start.
- If you’re booking an all inclusive package, then you will want to check out our Reception Hall page!
- Make sure you know who pays for what before you start planning your wedding!
- If you’re considering having an open bar at your wedding reception, you may want to read over this article first.
- See this bridal hair and makeup information if you and your bridesmaids want to go to a professional salon on your wedding day.
- Do you know how to apply for a marriage license? If not, we put this helpful page together just for you.
- Take a look at this page if you would like to have a beautiful Las Vegas lake wedding for 50 guests or more.
- Did you know that choosing your bridesmaids can be easy once you know what questions to ask yourself – read this post to find out more.
- We have some amazing wedding specials that can help you meet your budget; be sure to check them out.
- If you’re in need of wedding day flowers, view our bridal flower page for some helpful information.
- Does your maid of honor speech feel nervous about preparing her speech. If so, have her read this post!
- Head over to our Las Vegas Wedding Venues Page to see all your options in one place.
- If you’re only interested in having a ceremony, then take a look at our Wedding Ceremony Venue page.
- Check out your wedding day transportation options when you get married in Las Vegas.
- Do you know about the wedding traditions that are commonly used? If not, this article covers the most popular ones.
Book One of Our Fabulous Wedding Packages for A Day You Will Always Cherish!
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions is the perfect place to begin your journey as husband and wife. Our all inclusive or ceremony only packages will make your dream come true wedding day a reality. This is especially true since we have packages that can suit every budget and style. Plus, our experienced team will take care of every detail, from the flowers to the photographer. When you decide to start planning a Las Vegas wedding for 50 guests, or one that’s larger, we are here to help you put your big day together, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at (702) 318-5683 with any questions you may have.