If you’re considering booking a Las Vegas all inclusive wedding package, but you want to research the topic first, then you’ve come to the right place. Why is this the case? Because this post will dive into all the benefits a couple can take advantage of when the ceremony and reception are conveniently bundled into one package – from the ceremony flowers to the reception DJ, and everything in-between, all inclusive packages will ensure all your wedding day needs are taken care of. Here at Always & Forever, we’ve hosted thousands of weddings, and so we’re able to share essential facts regarding all inclusive weddings so you can decide if this type of package is right for you and the one you love. With that said, let’s get started with all the fabulous details!
Reasons You Should Consider a Las Vegas All Inclusive Wedding Package
To some, their wedding day is the most important event they will ever plan, so it goes without saying that everything should be absolutely perfect. The best way to ensure perfection is to book a package that includes both the ceremony and the reception – why leave anything to chance by just booking the ceremony and then trying to take care of the reception yourself? It just makes sense from a planning standpoint, no matter what type of wedding – daytime or evening ceremony, small or large. We’ll go into more detail on this below so you have a full understanding of why this specific type of package is so essential to a successful wedding day.
Las Vegas is a Beautiful & Fun Location to Have a Wedding
First things first, you’re not just thinking about booking an all inclusive wedding package; you’re also considering getting married in Las Vegas, which will truly provide you with the best of both worlds. This is the case because Las Vegas is an incredible destination for any bride and groom to tie the knot, and why it has been branded the Wedding Capital of the World. Las Vegas really can offer so much to any couple saying their “I DOs” in this city – it showcases great weather, amazing sunsets, as well as wedding venues that boast lake views.
Along with this, it’s well known that Las Vegas is the best place to get married because it makes for a fantastic location to also have the honeymoon. With the Vegas Strip in the area, you’ll have all that’s needed for a romantic and fun honeymoon destination – from elegant suites in the finest hotels to breathtaking shows, and of course, many fine dining options. It’s the perfect place for not only you and your loved one to celebrate your new marriage, but also, your guests will love the fact that your wedding can also be considered a Vegas getaway for them! Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions is close to the Vegas Strip, as well as downtown, making it an ideal venue for your big day.
Booking One Package that Covers Both the Ceremony & Reception Offers Many Advantages
Ok, so we’ve determined that Las Vegas is, indeed, a fabulous location to marry your significant other, but what about the package type? Well, we’ve touched on the fact that a package that includes both the ceremony and reception is the best choice, but now it’s time to back up our recommendation, and we’ll do so by listing some of the main advantages.
Las Vegas All Inclusive Packages Can Make a Wedding More Affordable
Those who are on a budget will appreciate the fact that all inclusive weddings are much more affordable than booking two separate venues. When all the ceremony, as well as the reception inclusions, are bundled into one package, it tends to be a lower overall price. But to get two quotes from two separate venues, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, it’s bound to be more expensive. In a sense, all inclusive packages present the couple with a discount. While we’re on the topic, Always & Forever takes into consideration that some couples are on a tight budget, so we have put together a Wedding Specials page that details our Las Vegas all inclusive wedding packages, so be sure to take a look.
One Venue Hosting Your Entire Wedding is Less Complicated
When you use one venue for both your ceremony and reception it will certainly be much less complicated. This is because those who utilize two wedding venues will, of course, be required to sign two contracts, have two separate sets of staff to communicate with, along with two separate deposits to make, and the list goes on.
Planning your big day involves many moving parts. so it just makes sense to have everything taken care of by one experienced wedding venue. In reality, the last thing you would want to do is set yourself up for complications during a time when you should be enjoying the planning process and having fun. So, no matter what type of wedding you would like to have, an outdoor ceremony or even a gazebo wedding in Las Vegas, it’s best to wrap everything up into one organized package to make sure it all runs smoothly. And if you’re considering an Always & Forever all inclusive wedding package, then take a moment to view our beautiful ceremony spaces and reception halls below:
- Grand Garden Ceremony Space
- Grand Atrium Reception Hall
- Swan Garden Ceremony Space
- Swan Banquet Room
- Heritage Garden Ceremony Space
- Waterfall Garden Ceremony Space & Reception Hall
Offers the Ceremony Site & Reception Hall in One Convenient Location
One of the most advantageous features of reserving a Las Vegas all inclusive wedding package is the fact that you’ll have the convenience of the ceremony and reception venues being located in the same vicinity. This is actually a huge deal because after the ceremony is completed, you, your new spouse, and all your guests will be only steps away from the reception hall where you’ll celebrate your marriage.
Now, just imagine the complete opposite – the ceremony is finished, you and 50 to 100 guests then head to the parking lot and drive to a separate location. This will be especially inconvenient for those who are not familiar with the area. Staying in one location can eliminate the stress of traveling after you tie the knot. Also, you won’t have to worry about getting in and out of a vehicle with your beautiful wedding dress on.
Additionally, all inclusive weddings allow for the post-ceremony photos to be taken in the same space. This will be a much easier transition, as opposed to rushing to the off-location reception hall. This especially rings true when you book your wedding at Always & Forever because our ceremony and reception venues sit on prime lakefront property with beautiful garden views, and this all makes for exceptional wedding photography. The bottom line is that having both venues on-site at the same location makes things more convenient, as well as stress-free.
All Inclusive Packages Offer Everything Needed for a Dream Come True Wedding Day
Now, with all this talk of how incredible Las Vegas all inclusive wedding packages are, we bet you would like to know what’s included in a package such as this. Packages that bundle the ceremony and reception inclusions, as you can imagine, come with everything that’s needed for a perfect day – from the wedding photographer to the table linens.
On top of this, we know how very special this day is for you and your loved one, and that’s why Always & Forever has a professional staff that will attend to all your needs, ensuring that you have an unforgettable affair. With all that in mind, let’s view what you can look forward to when you book an all inclusive package at our venue.
Las Vegas All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Package Inclusions
- Packages come complete with the use of a bridal suite before the ceremony.
- Use of a lakeside or waterfall ceremony site where you’ll say your vows.
- Licensed minister included – minister’s fee paid separately.
- The bride receives a hand-tied rose bouquet, and a rose boutonniere is supplied to the groom.
- Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions has traditional ceremony music ready to play on cue.
- Our Las Vegas all inclusive packages come with a professional wedding planner that will pull all the pieces together for you.
- We provide a wedding photographer to perfectly shoot your wedding day – please note that photo packages are purchased separately.
- Witnesses are available for your Las Vegas ceremony, if needed.
- All Inclusive wedding packages come with flower credits – the number of flowers will depend on which package you select.
- You’ll have access to one of our elegant reception halls where you’ll celebrate your marriage.
- Tables and chairs will be conveniently set up for you and your wedding guests.
- A lovely rose centerpiece will be placed on each table before the reception begins.
- You’ll have a variety of beautiful table linen colors to choose from to easily match your wedding colors.
- All guests 21 years and older will receive a Champagne toast during the reception.
- Professional table service is provided to the bride and groom.
- An experienced wedding DJ is part of your Las Vegas all inclusive wedding package.
- Always & Forever provides an exceptional dinner buffet with Classic or International menu options available.
- Standard drinks, such as water, soda, tea, and coffee are included, and we offer alcohol upgrade options as well. Take a moment to learn about open bars to discover what the advantages and disadvantages are of this bar option.
- You and your guests will have a fantastic multi-tier wedding cake and cake services during the reception.
- Larger all inclusive wedding packages allow for limo services for up to 6 people after the wedding reception.
Questions Regarding Packages that Include Both the Ceremony & Reception
Most brides and grooms have many questions when they’re planning a Las Vegas wedding, and we certainly understand why. Putting together an event as important as this can be intimidating to some. Because of this, we expect questions and welcome them. Always & Forever is here to help you every step of the way, and this has prompted us to include a few questions and answers that may interest you. Additionally, we hope that it will give you more insight into the planning process.
You most likely have a few questions of your own, so please feel free to give us a call if that’s the case – (702) 318-5682. Or, you can also contact us online.
What all inclusive packages are offered at Always & Forever?
Our full-service wedding venue offers amazing Las Vegas all inclusive wedding packages, giving you fantastic options to choose from. For instance, you’ll have the option to choose between a lake or waterfall view, utilize our large or small ceremony gazebo, as well as choose from packages for 50 wedding guests, or a ceremony just for two, and so on. Now, with that said, below, you’ll find pages that will take you to venue-specific packages where you’ll see some of these options and more. And if you would like to view all that we offer on one page, then take a look at our informative Wedding Packages page, or our Venue Packages page, as well.
- Grand Garden All Inclusive Packages
- Heritage Garden All Inclusive Packages
- Swan Garden All Inclusive Packages
- Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Packages
Should I hire a wedding planner if I’m having a large ceremony and reception?
It’s highly recommended that you use a wedding planner if you’re having a large, or even a medium sized ceremony and reception. As the bride and groom, you’ll already have enough on your hands on the day of your wedding. So having to ensure everything is on cue before, after, and during the ceremony and the reception would just be too much. A wedding coordinator will have everything in place at the expected time, and they will not only take care of all the details, big and small, but also take care of any issues that arise. As you can see, having a wedding planner is essential, and so Always & Forever has included a wedding specialist such as this in all our packages.
Resources for Those Getting Married Near the Vegas Strip
It’s well known that when you’re planning a wedding, lots of research is involved, and this is a good thing. This is true because most couples have fun looking into all that’s involved in putting their ceremony and reception together. Also, it’s worth noting that it’s important to ensure you’re getting information from a reliable source so you’re not receiving bad advice.
Rest assured, Always & Forever is a leader in the Las Vegas wedding industry, and we’re here to provide you with many resources that you can check out when you have some free time. This includes information on planning for a wedding for two, details about bridal hair & makeup, and tips for preparing a maid of honor speech, as well as how to find out who pays for what for the ceremony and the reception.
- Read this if you need some help choosing bridesmaids for your Las Vegas wedding.
- If you’ve decided to skip the reception, we have fabulous ceremony only packages too.
- Couples who are planning a wedding reception should dive into this post to learn how.
- Book a Las Vegas all inclusive wedding package with an outdoor ceremony – read more.
- If you would like to learn all about our popular indoor venue, see our main Lakeview Chapel page!
- Don’t forget to file for your marriage license so you’ll have it before your special day.
- Learn even more about marriage licenses with this post that takes a deep dive into the topic.
- If you would like to learn more about Las Vegas wedding day transportation, this post has the info!
- Take part in a few wedding traditions on your big day – learn more about this!
- Those who will be wearing a bridal updo on their wedding day will want to see this!
- You should have a Las Vegas sunset wedding if you’re dreaming of a fairy tale ceremony.
- Check out this page if you would like to book a reception only package instead of all inclusive.
- Those who are having a small wedding ceremony should read over this post.
- Find out what you need to know about wedding flowers for your Las Vegas wedding.
Always & Forever Offers Popular Las Vegas All Inclusive Wedding Packages for Your Special Day!
We hope you’ve gained some invaluable information on the top benefits of booking an all inclusive package and that this post was helpful. Now that you’re armed with this information, we also hope that you’ve decided to have Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions take care of all your wedding day needs with our affordable all inclusive venue packages. If this is the case, please reach out to us at (702) 318-5683, so we can get you set up with the right package for your Las Vegas wedding. We look forward to hearing from you, as well as meeting you and your future spouse!